Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis are always a fruity favorite! This beautiful cocktail is just right balance of tart and sweet. A little twist to the traditional lemon drop, this drink is the perfect sip for the end of any day!
Raspberry Lemon Drops are one of those drinks that just screams summer for me. It’s beautiful, refreshing, and so tasty. The muddled raspberries add a fun and vibrant twist to the classic lemon drop, making this cocktail great for any occasion.
Why You You’ll Love this Raspberry Lemon Drop
- Sweet & Tart – The balance of sweet fruity flavor with tart citrus is refreshing and zingy. It’s the perfect flavor.
- Quick & Easy – You can make this beautiful raspberry martini in just a few minutes, with just a few ingredients!
- Cocktail Hour – Skip the bar and make this lemon drop cocktail at home for you and your friends.
- Raspberries – I recommend using fresh berries. But if you use frozen, just be sure to thaw them before making your drinks.
- Lemons – You’ll need these for fresh-squeezed lemon juice, save a few slices for garnish.
- Lemon Lime Soda
What kind of vodka should I use for this cocktail?
To give these Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis an extra pop of flavor, I used Pearl Red Berry Vodka. I’ve used in a few cocktails recipes in the past, and knew it would be perfect for this one too. It has such a bright and fruity flavor! You can use regular vodka in this as well, but if you have the opportunity to try Red Berry, or another berry-flavored vodka, I recommend it.
Raspberry Lemon Drop Recipe Tips
- After muddling the raspberries, press them through a mesh strainer to get the seeds out.
- Use a cocktail shaker to mix ingredients. Simple!
- I like garnishing each drink with a thinly-sliced lemon and a handful of raspberries.
Whether you’re serving these for happy hour or an afternoon treat, these pair perfectly with light appetizers. Serve this raspberry lemon martinis with Antipasto Skewers, Grape Jelly Meatballs, Spinach Artichoke Dip, or Bacon-wrapped Pineapple.
I just know you’ll love these Raspberry Lemon Drops as much I do. Pretty, delicious, and so fun. Enjoy!
Be sure to try these other cocktails too