Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis are always a fruity favorite! This beautiful cocktail is just right balance of tart and sweet. A little twist to the traditional lemon drop, this drink is the perfect sip for the end of any day!
Raspberry Lemon Drops are one of those drinks that just screams summer for me. It’s beautiful, refreshing, and so tasty. The muddled raspberries add a fun and vibrant twist to the classic lemon drop, making this cocktail great for any occasion.
Why You You’ll Love this Raspberry Lemon Drop
- Sweet & Tart – The balance of sweet fruity flavor with tart citrus is refreshing and zingy. It’s the perfect flavor.
- Quick & Easy – You can make this beautiful raspberry martini in just a few minutes, with just a few ingredients!
- Cocktail Hour – Skip the bar and make this lemon drop cocktail at home for you and your friends.
- Raspberries – I recommend using fresh berries. But if you use frozen, just be sure to thaw them before making your drinks.
- Lemons – You’ll need these for fresh-squeezed lemon juice, save a few slices for garnish.
- Lemon Lime Soda
What kind of vodka should I use for this cocktail?
To give these Raspberry Lemon Drop Martinis an extra pop of flavor, I used Pearl Red Berry Vodka. I’ve used in a few cocktails recipes in the past, and knew it would be perfect for this one too. It has such a bright and fruity flavor! You can use regular vodka in this as well, but if you have the opportunity to try Red Berry, or another berry-flavored vodka, I recommend it.
Raspberry Lemon Drop Recipe Tips
- After muddling the raspberries, press them through a mesh strainer to get the seeds out.
- Use a cocktail shaker to mix ingredients. Simple!
- I like garnishing each drink with a thinly-sliced lemon and a handful of raspberries.
Whether you’re serving these for happy hour or an afternoon treat, these pair perfectly with light appetizers. Serve this raspberry lemon martinis with Antipasto Skewers, Grape Jelly Meatballs, Spinach Artichoke Dip, or Bacon-wrapped Pineapple.
I just know you’ll love these Raspberry Lemon Drops as much I do. Pretty, delicious, and so fun. Enjoy!
Be sure to try these other cocktails too
Trying out different cocktails in preparation for my wedding. Just made this one with Three Olives raspberry vodka. So delicious! Perfect amount of sweetness and not too strong. Love this recipe!
I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Denise! Congratulations!!
Such a delicious and refreshing martini! I have never tried that brand of vodka before… but the red berry flavour sounds so good – hopefully I can get my hands on it here in Australia?!
I LOVE Pearl Thalia. They just came out with a Strawberry Basil flavor that I’m going to try next. You’ve gotta get some!
What a gorgeous drink! I would love it if you would link up to Tipsy Tuesday at Grey is the New Black.
Thank you Pam! I appreciate you stopping by :)
GORGEOUS, Becky! I want one! What a perfect summer cocktail.
Thank you Andi!!
Oh yeah! These are the perfect weekend martini….totally delicious!
That gorgeous drink is calling my name!!
Great photos! These look soooo good! Perfect for spring, summer….Yum!
Thank you Patricia! Means a lot!
What a beautiful color! I really need to try that Red Berry Vodka, I’m sure these martinis are both refreshing and delicious too.
Thanks Joanie! You would love that vodka it’s so tasty!
Beautiful! I have a weakness for anything that involves raspberries. I can’t wait to try this drink!
Thank you so much Sara!
I don’t know much about vodka, but that bottle is pretty! These look fun! :)
I love their packaging! Thanks so much Beth!