These sheet pan party meatballs are a great appetizer to serve to friends and family. Choose from four different flavors to wow your guests!
Meatballs for a Crowd
You are going to love these finger food appetizers! Totally effortless to make and they’ll feed an army!
Let your guests choose from four flavors; buffalo, pesto, BBQ and marinara, each one super delicious!
These are great to serve up for Christmas and Game Day, and honestly, all year round!
For more delicious meatball recipes, be sure to try my Swedish Meatballs and Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatballs!
Why you’ll love this Sheet Pan Meatballs Recipe:
- Sheet pan: All four flavors of meatballs are cooked on one sheet pan making clean up a breeze!
- 5 Ingredients: All you need are your favorite meatballs and four sauces. So simple!
- Quick: It takes about 5 minutes to prep a huge batch of meatballs and they are ready to serve in 30 minutes.
How to make sheet pan party meatballs
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Use foil to divide the sheet pan into four sections.
- Place the meatballs in each section.
- Pour a different sauce on each section.
- Bake until cooked through.
Can you make this with fresh meatballs?
I love the convenience of using frozen meatballs for this recipe, but you can use fresh if you prefer. Brown the meatballs in a skillet first before placing them on the sheet pan and topping with the sauces.
Bake until the meatballs are cooked all the way through.
Can you make them ahead of time?
These meatballs are best served straight out of the oven, and there’s so little to prep there’s not much you can do ahead of time!
If you do have leftovers, they will keep covered in the fridge for up to 4 days and can be reheated in the oven.
What do you serve them with?
These sheet pan party meatballs can totally be served on their own, but they are great with all of your other party favorites. Serve them up with:
- Use your favorite frozen meatballs for this recipe. You can use chicken ones if you prefer.
- Place the meatballs in a single layer on the sheet pan so that they cook evenly.
- Fully pre-heat the oven before baking the meatballs.
- Feel free to try different sauces! Honey and mustard would work great too!
More Meatball Recipes
- Cozy Meatball Parmesan Recipe
- Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs (with Dijon Sauce)
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.