Buffalo Chickpea dip is as delicious as it is easy to make! This addictive vegetarian dip is creamy with a spicy, tangy kick of buffalo sauce – so good!
Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This Buffalo Chickpea dip is a breeze to whip up and loaded with flavor! It’s a hearty and healthy dip that’s both gluten free and meatless. Creamy, tangy and flavorful, it’s perfect for your game day spread.
Why you’ll love this Buffalo Chickpea Dip recipe:
- Packed with flavor: packed with herbs spices – and of course tangy buffalo sauce – this is one flavor packed dip.
- Super creamy: Made with chickpeas and avocado oil, this dip is rich and velvety smooth.
- An easy dip recipe: Made with only a handful of pantry staples this dip comes together in 5 mins.
How to make Buffalo Chickpea Dip
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Drizzle on some extra buffalo sauce and top with minced chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Buffalo Recipes (Buffalo Chicken + More!)
- Traditional Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Homemade Buffalo Sauce
- Baked Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites
- Buffalo Shrimp Tacos
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
(Can you tell we love Buffalo flavored ANYTHING??)
What to dip into Buffalo Chickpea Dip
We all have our favorite dippers, you really can’t go wrong! Tortilla chips are great obviously, but this dip also loves veggies. Carrot sticks and celery sticks are perfect! Or use this homemade naan bread!
Can I make this ahead of time?
Absolutely! You can blend this up and place in the fridge (covered) for 5 days.
What’s the difference between chickpea dip and hummus?
Hummus is made with sesame paste and tahini, giving it an earthy flavor. This chickpea dip does not contain sesame paste or tahini, it has a similar texture but not the earthy notes!
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
- To make this vegan use vegan avocado oil mayonnaise.
- I used Frank’s hot sauce but feel free to use your favorite buffalo sauce.
- Garnish with minced fresh chives.
This healthy version of buffalo chicken dip is a great way to have your cake and eat it too. Enjoy a dip you can truly indulge in, but know it’s pretty healthy at the same time. Enjoy!
More Game Day Recipes we Love
- Beer and Pretzel Chicken Wings
- Easy Little Smokies
- Crab Rangoon Bites
- Chicken Tacos
- Best Queso Dip
- Crockpot Ribs
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Cocktail Meatballs
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!