This easy white hot chocolate is the perfect kid-friendly hot drink. Topped with cute Stormtrooper marshmallows, it’s a great treat for Star Wars fans this winter!
White Chocolate Drink
Simple, fun, and cute, this white hot chocolate is a must for any Star Wars fan! Oh, and it’s super tasty too!
We’ve been bitten by the Star Wars bug, and I couldn’t resist reaching for the edible marker pens to draw Stormtroopers on the marshmallows for a fun and original topping for this hot drink.
These Stormtrooper Marshmallows are so fun and I could sip the White Hot Chocolate for days. Star Wars lovers rejoice!
Be sure to check out my Princess Leia Oreo Truffles too!
Why You’ll Love this Hot Chocolate Recipe:
- Simple ingredients: You only need 3 ingredients to make this hot chocolate drink, then an edible marker pen and marshmallows to finish them off. Though, if you just want a great-tasting hot drink, you can skip the Stormtroopers!
- Quick: It only takes about 10 minutes to make this drink on the stovetop.
- Delicious: This white hot chocolate is perfectly creamy and sweet, it’s a tasty way to warm up this winter.
How to Make white hot chocolate
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the ingredients in a pan.
- Heat and stir until the mixture is simmering, then reduce to low heat.
- Remove from the heat once simmering and serve.
You of course serve this white hot chocolate with the Stormtrooper marshmallows, but you can easily serve it just by itself or with plain ones. Whipped cream is never a bad idea, or add some mini chocolate chips or a peppermint cane for the holidays.
Can you make it with other chocolate?
If white chocolate is not your thing, you can easily make this with dark or milk chocolate. The recipe stays the same, just swap the chocolate. Use a good quality chocolate for the best flavor.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This recipe makes enough for 8 drinks and the leftovers can easily be stored for the next day. Once made, take the pot off of the heat, place a lid on top and let it cool completely. You can then store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can reheat it in the microwave or in a double broiler on the stovetop.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Don’t let the pot boil or the ingredients can separate. It should be heated, not bubbling.
- Try swapping the vanilla extract for a different flavoring like peppermint or orange!
- Click HERE to check out how to draw the marshmallows over on Real Housemoms.
Whether you serve this white hot chocolate with or with out the marshmallow stormtroopers, you are going to love it! It’s rich, decadent and creamy and it’s hard to stop at one mug!
More Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Malted Hot Chocolate Mix
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Hot Cocoa Bombs