SPIKED SLOW COOKER PUMPKIN PIE HOT CHOCOLATE is the ultimate Thanksgiving cocktail! Made in a slow cooker and perfect for feeding a crowd, this creamy twist on a classic is a must make for the holidays!
I’m a big believer that every holiday should have a fun big batch cocktail sitting by, waiting to be enjoyed. It doesn’t have to be something fancy, but it should be something cozy, easy, and delicious! I’ve made a couple in the past that have been big hits, Apple Pie Sangria my first year blogging, and Apple Cider Mimosas last year. Now that my family is hooked on having something unique and tasty to sip throughout the holiday season, I know I have to get creative every Thanksgiving! This year I think I’ve topped them all with this SPIKED SLOW COOKER PUMPKIN PIE HOT CHOCOLATE! It’s ultra creamy, dreamy, and EASY; made right in a slow cooker and ready whenever anyone wants some. Its full of comfort, holiday spirit, and is just the most amazing flavor combination. Can you tell I’m excited?
This year it’s also EXTRA special because this years Thanksgiving cocktail will be GLUTEN FREE! You heard that right folks! Stoli has recently launched their new Stoli Gluten Free Vodka and it’s just in time for the holidays! So this year, everyone can enjoy your cute and delicious themed cocktail, even those with gluten allergies! It truly is a holiday miracle. Stoli Gluten Free Vodka was the perfect mixer for this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate because it’s such a clean and crisp vodka, and because it’s GLUTEN FREE! I’m just so excited about that.
I topped my Pumpkin Pie Hot Chocolate with toasted marshmallows, but in the tradition of pumpkin pie it would also be great with some whipped cream! I love the subtle pumpkin flavor from the puree and spices, while also letting the chocolate shine through. It’s just the perfect cocktail for this cooler weather. PERFECT for the holiday season. Thanks Stoli for making it GLUTEN FREE!
I hope your family enjoys this Thanksgiving cocktail as much as we are sure to! Happy Holidays!
5 minPrep Time
2 hrCook Time
2 hr, 5 Total Time
5 based on 3 review(s)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups Stoli Gluten Free Vodka (you can use more or less to taste)
- 2 cups (or about 10 ounces) good quality semi sweet chocolate chips
- marshmallows or whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Add the cream, milk, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vodka to a slow cooker. Use a whisk to combine as fully as possible. Pour in the chocolate chips.
- Set the slow cooker on low for 2 hours or until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is hot to your liking.
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and serve!
This post has been written in partnership with Stoli Vodka. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks so much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!