Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate. The best dessert drink on the planet!! I crave this all the time; there’s nothing like a frozen hot chocolate!
I gotta say. I don’t think it gets better than this. There are desserts. There are dessert drinks. Then there is Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate. A league of it’s own. Perfect for date night, or girls night, or a night watching movies with your cat (no? just me?), just perfect. I just don’t think it gets better than this.
I have a serious soft spot for caramel. Especially for caramel and chocolate together. Like I said, it doesn’t get better. I’m having a bit of writers block with this one, and I think it’s because the recipe just speaks for itself. It’s hard to write a post when all I want to do is get cozy under a blanket and sip this goodness. More like eat it with a spoon. Either way. I don’t want to be writing, I want to be devouring!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 servings Caramel Hot Chocolate, prepared as directed. (I used Fannie May. Starbucks, Ghirardelli, and Land o Lakes all have caramel hot chocolate mixes as well!)
- 2 cups Ice
- 1/4 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 cup Non-Fat Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup Rolos, chopped in half (optional)
- 1/4 cup caramel chips (optional)
- Add the prepared drinking chocolate with ice in a blender. Blend until well combined. Add more ice if needed to make the drink as thick as possible. (If you don't have access to the drinking chocolate, you can use 2 packets of hot chocolate mix, 2 cups milk, and an extra 1/4 cup of the caramel sauce. Place all in the blender together and blend until well combined)
- Pour into a large cup. This serves two!
- Top with Cool Whip, Caramel Sauce, and optional toppings for an extra special treat.
- Serve with two straws or spoons. Enjoy!