This easy and decadent Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie only needs 5 ingredients, and will be a quick family favorite!! This is my weakness!
Getting back from our trip, I’m not gonna lie, I feel overwhelmed. I just feel so behind and have so much going on. It’s all good stuff…but how can I get it all done? I’m not the best with stress. I tend to shut down. And eat chocolate. Is that so wrong??
A couple months ago I made an Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie, and then last month I made a Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie. Both were SUPER easy and made in the blink of an eye. I decided it was time to make one using two of my favorite flavors, peanut butter and chocolate. This pie is just what I need to feed my stress. My husband will be lucky if he gets any…Give me all the chocolate and peanut butter. All of it. We had such a great time in Jamaica. I was forced to wear a swimsuit for the first time all summer (I did so well avoiding the inevitable until August!). But now…that’s behind us. I need pie. Ice cream pie. Please and thank you.
Easy and delicious Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie is a quick favorite! Works like a charm!
5 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1/2 regular sized tub low fat or lite cool whip
- 1/4 quart peanut butter cup ice cream (you could also substitute peanut butter ice cream or chocolate ice cream...whatever you love!)
- 1 premade oreo pie crust (I have also made it with chocolate pie crust)
- 1 snack-sized bag mini peanut butter cups, cut in half (or regular peanut butter cups, chopped)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Microwave hot fudge according to instructions on jar and set aside. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes (but not until completely hard. It should still be stirrable)
- In a large bowl, mix together the ice cream and cool whip using an electric mixer, until smooth
- Pour mixture into premade pie crust (you may have a bit extra. Leave a bit of room at the top of the crust)
- Pour hot fudge over ice cream and swirl using a knife
- Top with peanut butter cup pieces
- Freeze for 6-8 hours
- Slice and serve! Enjoy!