This savory garlic butter ham will look beautiful at the center of the dinner table. Make ham in the Air Fryer for an unbelievably easy holiday recipe!
Air Fryer Garlic Butter Ham Recipe
Making ham in the Air Fryer is such an easy way to prepare the main course. Just pop it in, set the timer, and it’ll be ready in no time.
This garlic butter ham is savory and delicious. The butter mixture is made with garlic and lots of herbs for an amazing flavor.
This easy Air Fryer recipe is a great option for holiday dinners. Serve it on Easter, Christmas, or Thanksgiving with all your favorites sides!
Why you’ll love this Air Fryer Ham recipe:
- EASY: This recipe couldn’t be easier. No fuss, just a few steps and you’re ready to go.
- SAVORY FLAVOR: The garlic butter mixed with herbs covers the ham for a simple and classic flavor everyone will love.
- HOLIDAY READY: Holiday meals will be so simple with this easy ham recipe. It’s the perfect Thanksgiving ham, or serve it for Christmas.
How to make Ham in an Air Fryer for the Holidays (Garlic Butter Ham)
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine softened butter, garlic, and herbs in a bowl.
- Line the Air Fryer basket with aluminum foil, place the ham inside, and spread half of the garlic butter over the ham.
- Cover the ham tightly with foil and cook at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the top of the ham, spread the rest of the butter on top, then cook at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Let the ham rest briefly after cooking, then slice, serve, and enjoy.
What kind of ham do I use for this recipe?
Use a boneless, pre-cooked ham for this recipe. A small ham, about 5 pounds, works best in the Air Fryer.
How long do you cook ham in the Air Fryer?
The ham needs to be heated to 140 degrees F before serving. For a 5 pound ham, that should take about 1 hour total, alternating cooking temperature between 300 degrees F and 375 degrees F.
What to serve with garlic butter ham?
There are lots of different ways to serve this ham, but a more traditional dinner might consist of a couple of vegetable sides and bread.
I recommend serving it alongside sauteed carrots with scallions, parmesan creamed potatoes, Pennsylvania Dutch green beans, and homemade Hawaiian rolls.
- Pre-cooked hams should be heated to an internal temperature of 140F. Use an instant read thermometer to check before consuming.
- Wrap leftovers in aluminum foil or keep in a resealable bag, and store in the fridge up to 4 days.
- I recommend using parsley, rosemary, and thyme for the garlic butter mixture. However, you can use a different mix of herbs, whatever you have on hand.
Prepare for any holiday in the easiest way possible with this delicious Air Fryer ham. Simple yet flavorful can’t be beat!
More Holiday Main Course Recipes we Love
- Orange Honey Glazed Ham
- Smoked Turkey Breast
- Sheet Pan Easter Dinner with Ham
- Cranberry Glazed Ham
- Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin and Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Christmas Ham Dinner
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.
is this recipe using a pre-sliced ham? if so, this is super expensive piece of meat.
No, not pre-sliced!
Sage isn’t in the recipe, how much should I use? I will probably be cutting the rosemary in half since it’s not a favorite in my house. Should I just supplement with the sage?
Modify to your taste!
This looks fantastic…which I had seen this recipe before I made my last ham. Can I use a pre-sliced ham and would I cook it for less time?
I haven’t tried it Joan, but I would cook less time and monitor it pretty closely!