Perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas, this cranberry glazed ham is so quick and easy to cook in the air fryer. It takes minutes to prep with just four ingredients and is sure to be the star of the show!
- Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Ham Recipe
- Why you’ll love this Cranberry Glazed Ham recipe:
- How to make Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Ham
- 60+ Holiday Side Dish Recipes
- Serving Suggestions
- More Ham Recipes to Try
- More Holiday Dinner Recipes we Love
- Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Ham Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Recommended Equipment
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Ham Recipe
I love cooking up ham during the holidays, it makes for one delicious main dish and the leftovers are always welcomed in the following days.
Cooking it in the air fryer is such a simple method to cook your glazed ham perfectly. Glazed with cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar, it’s smokey, sweet and tangy.
Why you’ll love this Cranberry Glazed Ham recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: It takes minutes to prep this ham, and in the air fryer it cooks in just 30 minutes.
- 4 INGREDIENTS: You don’t need a long list of ingredients to make this recipe, and it’s likely you’ll have everything to hand already, especially during the Christmas season.
- ONE POT: This ham is all cooked in the air fryer, so even the clean up is a breeze!
This cranberry glazed ham is such an effortless way to serve up a special meal. So easy and extra delicious!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Air Fryer Cranberry Glazed Ham
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together the cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar.
- Place the glaze over the ham and seal in foil.
- Cook in the air fryer, spooning over the glaze during cooking.
All the Holiday Sides
60+ Holiday Side Dish Recipes
This holiday season be sure to check out our sides guide for all the recipes plus tips and tricks for entertaining.
I made this ham in my basket air fryer. A 6qt air fryer will hold this ham well. If you want to cook for more people, check that the ham will fit in the basket and make sure that it’s not too close to the heating element.
Use a cured, smoked or baked ham that is already cooked. Use a sliced boneless ham for this recipe. A 4 pound ham will serve 8 people.
This air fryer ham is best served as soon as it’s cooked. You can glaze it ahead of time and keep it covered in the fridge til you are ready to cook it. Leftovers will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Once cooked, you can freeze the ham if you aren’t going to get through the leftovers. Wrap it well in plastic and foil and place in a freezer bag to protect it. Thaw it fully in the fridge overnight and you can reheat it in the air fryer, wrapped in foil at 350F for around 10 minutes til warmed through.
Best Small Air Fryers
We have reviewed our top 6 Small Air Fryers! Get reviews, pros, cons, and prices!
This air fried cranberry glazed ham is a wonderful centerpiece for your Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner. Serve it alongside:
- Chantilly Potatoes
- Crockpot Green Bean Casserole
- Red Wine Glazed Carrots
- Instant Pot Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Rolls
Cooking a ham in the air fryer is so quick and easy and it takes all of the hassle out of your holiday menu. This is one crowd pleasing recipe!
- Preheat your air fryer before adding the ham. If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat function, run it at 350F for 5 minutes.
- Different air fryer models can run slightly differently, and depending on the size of your ham the cooking times may vary.
- You can easily adapt this recipe to use your favorite ham glazes.
I just know that you are going to love this glazed ham recipe, and you are definitely going to enjoy the leftovers!
More Ham Recipes to Try
- Marmalade Glazed Ham
- Instant Pot Ham
- Pineapple Ham
- Garlic Butter Ham
- Smoked Ham
- Honey Mustard Ham
- Pecan Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Orange Honey Glazed Ham
If you are looking for an effortless way to impress, this air fryer cranberry glazed ham ticks all the right boxes! So quick and easy and so delicious!
More Holiday Dinner Recipes we Love
- Prime Rib Roast
- Air Fryer Garlic Rosemary Turkey Breast
- Sheet Pan Christmas Dinner with Beef Tenderloin
- Pork Crown Roast
- Easy Beef Wellington
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Salmon
- Sheet Pan Christmas Ham Dinner
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.