These Easter Ham recipes will look stunning on your holiday table this Easter Sunday. Whether you prefer a classic honey baked ham, an easy and deliciously glazed spiral ham, or just something you’ve never tried before, these dishes are sure to wow guests.
Easy Ham Recipes for Easter Dinner
A juicy glazed ham is a must for Easter lunch or dinner. They’re so delicious, pair well with all of your favorite Easter side dishes, and they’re really easy to make.
Choose from any of the best Easter ham recipes shared below to start your holiday feast. Stick to a traditional ham, play around with flavorful glazes, use the oven, or use an Air Fryer or Instant Pot.
No matter which one you choose, it’s sure to be a showstopper for all of your guests! Just add mashed potatoes, creamed green beans, parmesan crusted Hawaiian rolls, and this pineapple bread pudding, and your feast will be complete.
If you want to cook a full Easter ham dinner, sides and all, for a couple of people, try this Sheet Pan Easter dinner!
Classic Holiday Hams
Easter dinner should always start with a delicious ham at the center of the feast. These traditional options are some of the best recipes!
- Honey Baked Ham: Everyone loves a classic honey baked ham for Easter! It’s covered in a sweet honey glaze, then coated with warm spices and caramelized for the perfect finishing touch.
- Pineapple Ham: A spiral ham is covered with a sweet brown sugar glaze, then cooked with pineapples for a citrus-y flavor that balances out the savory pork really well.
- Garlic Butter Ham (Air Fryer): If you’re looking for a savory ham recipe, this is the best one! An herb-y garlic butter coats the ham, then it cooks in the Air Fryer in about 1 hour.
Spiral Ham Recipes for Easter
Spiral hams are such an easy option for Easter Sunday, because they’re pre-cooked and pre-sliced. All you have to do is add some flavor, warm through, and serve.
- Orange Honey Glazed Ham: Orange, honey, and brown sugar infuse so much flavor into this baked ham. It’s definitely a favorite for the holidays!
- Honey Mustard Maple Glazed Ham: The most delicious, sweet and tangy honey mustard glaze covers this spiral ham for a dish everyone is sure to love.
- Instant Pot Honey Baked Ham: If you prefer to use your pressure cooker to make this classic ham, you’re in luck! This recipe is super easy and so tasty.
Easy Glazed Ham Recipes
A simple glaze will take any ham up a notch, and there are so many unique flavors to try.
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham (Instant Pot): Infuse a boneless ham with brown sugar and pineapple slices, and cook in a pressure cooker in just 15 minutes. Use the leftover pineapple juice to make a sweet glaze for serving.
- Marmalade Glazed Ham: Marmalade, hot honey, ginger, and more combine to make the most amazing glaze. Prep is easy, then just let it bake!
- Cranberry Glazed Ham (Air Fryer): This is one of my favorite Easter ham recipes. The smoky, sweet, and tangy glaze is made with cranberry sauce, brown sugar, and orange juice. And it cooks in the Air Fryer in about 30 minutes!
Baked Easter Ham Recipes
These oven-baked ham recipes are so tasty and easy to make. They’ll look beautiful at the center of your Easter Sunday feast!
- Brown Sugar Glazed Ham: Make a classic ham with a sweet and tangy brown sugar glaze, then bake in the oven. This recipe is for a full ham, so you can feed a whole crowd with this one.
- Pecan Bourbon Glazed Ham: This baked spiral ham is topped with a sweet glaze made with brown sugar, bourbon, butter, syrup, and chopped pecans. The pecans add such a nice crunch to every bite.
- Apple Ginger Glazed Ham: This ham glaze is filled with apple flavor (apple butter, apple jelly, and apple slices) and a bit of ginger and brown sugar to add more depth. The recipe uses a small ham (great for a small group), but you can use the glaze on any size ham.
Any of these easy Easter ham recipes are sure to please family, friends, and guests for brunch, lunch, or dinner.