APPLE BREAD is a must make for Fall, and this Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Bread is my new favorite recipe. This moist caramel apple bread is more like a chunky apple cake, stuffed with real apples, caramel pieces, and caramel cheesecake. Plus it’s topped with a delicious caramel glaze. I’m obsessed! It’s perfect for dessert or an indulgent breakfast.
Apple Bread Recipe
Apple Bread is perfect for fall, and this caramel cheesecake stuffed apple bread is basically what dreams are made of!
Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Bread is here just in time for Fall! We are just a couple days from the end of Summer and I’m already fully ready for boots, sweaters, jackets, cool weather, and ALL THINGS APPLE. I’m not a big lover of hot weather, so Fall is my jam. There’s just something so refreshing about the weather changing, the leaves crunching, and holiday magic entering the air.
This chunky apple bread is seriously AMAZING and it’s hard to not eat the entire loaf in one sitting. It’s filled with real apples, caramel pieces, and the most delicious caramel cheesecake mixture. It’s one of the best things I’ve ever eaten, and it is the essence of autumn.
Eat this caramel apple bread for breakfast, throughout the day as a snack, or heat it up and top with vanilla ice cream for the ultimate dessert. You cannot go wrong!
Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Bread is the most decadent fall recipe. You’ll be devouring this dessert bread topped with caramel glaze all season long!
Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Bread
This apple bread has baked in pieces of caramel, real diced apples, and a layer of caramel cheesecake. To make it even better, there’s a caramel glaze to drizzle on top! If this doesn’t get you excited for Fall baking I’m not exactly sure what will. It’s such a comfort food wrapped in a sweet treat. Can you tell that I’m excited to scarf it down? I didn’t save any for anyone else, so you’re all just going to have to jump in the kitchen and make it for yourselves!
Recommended Products to make this Apple Bread recipe
As if the caramel cheesecake filling wasn’t enough, I made a delicious caramel glaze to drizzle over the top of this indulgent apple bread. I just felt like that would really complete the recipe and make it EXTRA decadent and delicious. I think the caramel apple bread tastes great without the glaze for breakfast or a quick snack. But when you want to eat this for dessert, don’t miss out on the caramel glaze!
Get ready for Autumn with this Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Bread. You’re going to LOVE IT!!! I hope this recipe is one that will stay in your family for years.
Watch the Video & see the recipe card for details on how to make Apple Bread stuffed with caramel cheesecake filling. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, try these other delicious recipes:
- Easy Banana Bread recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Monkey Bread
- Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- Chunky Apple Bundt Cake
- Peanut Butter Jelly Bars
Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apple Bread
For the cake:
- 2 large baking apples peeled & diced
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter softened + 2 tablespoons (divided)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 caramels each cut into 8 equal pieces
- 1-2 tablespoon Turbinado sugar raw, coarse sugar, optional
For the cream cheese filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Zest of one lemon
For the Caramel Glaze:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or coarse salt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped honey roasted pecans optional
For the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease & flour (or spray with baking spray) a 10” x 5½” loaf pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add two tablespoons butter, diced apples, nutmeg and cinnamon. Cook 4-5 minutes or until apples have softened. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together ½ cup butter and 1-cup sugar. Add eggs, one-at-a-time, beating just until egg yolk is no longer visible. Mix in vanilla and milk. Add dry ingredients in one-cup increments. Mix just until flour is longer visible.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, one egg, ½ cup sugar and the zest of the lemon. Mix until smooth.
- Spread 1-cup batter in the bottom of the prepared pan, and fold in the apples and chopped caramels to the remaining batter.
- Pour half of the remaining batter into the pan. Spoon & spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the batter, and cover with the remaining batter. Sprinkle the top of the bread with Turbinado sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes. Bread is done when it doesn’t wiggle when shaken lightly and springs back when gently pressed in the thickest part.
- Transfer bread to a cooling rack and cool 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan and allow to completely cool.
For the Glaze:
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in brown sugar and cook until brown sugar melts. Add salt and heavy cream. Cook (and stir) another 2 minutes. Allow glaze to cool 5 minutes before using. Drizzle glaze over cooled bread and, if desired, sprinkle with honey roasted pecans.