CHEDDAR BACON RANCH CHICKEN TENDERS! These Baked Chicken Strips are SO CRISPY, flavorful, and delicious. Coated in ranch, cheese, and bacon, and baked to perfection.
I am SO EXCITED about today’s recipe! I love love food, so there’s not much I won’t try or enjoy, but Pat is a different story. Dude is PICKY and it’s a constant struggle at our house. I can think something is bomb and he will get home and give it the side eye and bust my bubble! But these Crispy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Tenders were a huge hit not only with me, but also with Pat! Not only did he eat every one in sight, he requested I make them again the next day! I was on cloud nine and happy to oblige. They’re SO easy, flavorful, and shockingly crispy for being BAKED AND NOT FRIED! Are you ready for the perfect chicken strips? Get excited!
Since we are approaching holiday season, I think its only fitting we talk about some EASY MEAL HACKS. Today is your lucky day, because this recipe includes TWO of my favorites! Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix makes so many recipes more flavorful without lifting a finger, and Glad® Press‘n Seal® makes handling the raw chicken safe as well as mess free. They make this recipe so much easier, safer, and more delicious! I love how the Press’n Seal can be applied to the surface your working on to coat your chicken. No clean up required since the surface is totally covered! I found both products at Walmart, making the trip a one-stop shop. My kind of day FOR SURE!
These Crispy Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Tenders have all my favorite flavors in one bite. How can you go wrong with cheese, bacon, and ranch all together?! These are made for tailgating heaven, trust me!
I hope you love these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Tenders as much as Pat!! Who am I kidding, I know you will! For more holiday entertaining tips and recipes, be sure to check out www.walmart.com/
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup crispy panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped (or bacon bits)
- 14 ounces boneless skinless chicken tenders (or chicken breasts cut into strips. About 7-8 strips)
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray and set aside.
- Fill one shallow bowl with the flour and ranch seasoning, stirring to combine. Fill another shallow bowl with the egg, whisking lightly. Combine the panko, cheese, and bacon in a large ziplock bag and stir/shake to combine. Set all in a line.
- Start by dipping each chicken tender in the flour/ranch mixture, patting to make sure its covered. Dip in the egg, allowing excess to fall away, and then place in the bag with the panko mixture. Repeat with all the tenders.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat all the chicken fully. You'll want to press and turn the bag until all the tenders are fully coated in the panko mixture.
- Place the tenders on the prepared baking sheet and spray the strips lightly with more olive oil spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once. When chicken is fully cooked through (white throughout), turn on your broiler and cook for 2-4 minutes more or until the coating is extra crispy. (optional)
- Serve with ranch and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad & Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.