This super easy queso blanco dip will be the star of your next party! This cheese sauce has added oomph in the form of spicy chorizo, black beans and corn – this is a dip that needs to be shared! Serve with tortilla chips for a crowd pleasing appetizer!
Does anything get much better than a hot cheese dip? I think not, which is why I’m sharing this mouth watering party dish with you today! Grab those tortilla chips and dig in!
How to make Easy Queso Blanco Dip with Chorizo
In a few easy steps, you’ll be able to serve up this delicious cheesy appetizer!
- Cook the chorizo in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the Queso Blanco Dip, tomatoes, beans, corn, and mozzarella.
- Once cheese is melted and dip is warmed to your liking, stir in the cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Mexican White Cheese Dip
This recipe is a prime example of how you can elevate store bought, jarred sauces into something that tastes fresh, homemade and is full of flavor. The basis for this dip is a jar of Queso Blanco dip, but by adding these extra ingredients you really amp up the flavors;
- black beans
Spicy Chorizo Cheese Dip
I love the smokey and mild spice that the added chorizo brings to this queso blanco dip, it really does elevate it. This is quite the hearty dip with the beans and sweetcorn added and be sure to sprinkle over some cilantro for a kick of freshness. This makes for a real great appetizer to serve a crowd, and it’s so quick to make it means you are spending less time in the kitchen and more with your guests.
Hot Cheese Dip
This dip is meant to be served warm, and I think it makes a great change from the cold dips usually served to guests. I love making it and serving it in a cast iron skillet, that way it’s able to retain the heat and not cool down too quickly. This warm queso blanco dip is perfect to serve with tortilla chips, but you could also serve with a platter of fresh veggies.
Check out the rest of our Hot Dips right here for more recipes!
Top Recipe Tips
- Choose a spicy chorizo for a real kick of heat.
- You can use frozen, canned or fresh corn in this recipe.
- Make and serve the dip in a cast iron skillet so that it stays warm as long as possible.
Be sure to try these other delicious dip recipes!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Loaded Rotel Dip (Velveeta Cheese Dip!)
- Garlic Herb Tomato Goat Cheese Dip
- Crock Pot Queso Cheese Dip
- Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip
- Best Queso Fundido