Taco Recipe Ideas here! Taco Tuesday is everyone’s favorite night. A night filled with family, tacos, and all of the best food. Here are some of the best taco night ideas to inspire your feast!
Taco Tuesday: 40 Best Taco Recipe Ideas
Taco Tuesday is my favorite night of the week! I love gathering family and friends for a casual dinner centered on one of my favorite foods. I can never get enough Mexican food in my life, and tacos are one of the best parts.
You can do so much with tacos. They’re a simple food but there’s room for creativity. You can add any ingredients you want to create your dream taco recipe! I especially love creating a buffet style taco night, where you just set out the ingredients and let everyone assemble their tacos just the way they like them.
I’ve gathered all the best taco night ideas from me and from other bloggers. These recipes are all about tacos, dips and quesos, the perfect side dishes for tacos, and a few Mexican inspired recipes that aren’t tacos, just in case you want something different. I won’t hold it against you if you make nachos or enchiladas on Taco Tuesday!
Let these recipes, tips, and ideas inspire you, whether taco night is on Tuesday, Friday, or Sunday…because every night of the week is perfect for tacos!
40 Best Taco Night Ideas
Find easy recipes for tacos, side dishes, drinks, dinner ideas, and more for your weekly taco night. Doesn’t matter if it’s Tuesday, Friday, or any other day, these dishes will be perfect!
Best Taco Recipes
You can’t have Taco Tuesday without tacos! Here are our favorite recipes using beef, chicken, turkey, or seafood.
More Taco Recipes
- We love these Oven Baked Chicken Tacos (the most popular recipe on our site!)
- Make soft tacos instead with this Soft Chicken Tacos recipe.
- These Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Tacos from Peas and Crayons are perfectly spicy.
- Want more beef ideas? Try these Spicy Shredded Beef Tacos from Girl in the Little Red Kitchen.
- The slaw is the perfect topping for these Fish Tacos with Avocado Sweet Corn Slaw from Iowa Girl Eats.
- Make BBQ Pork Tacos with Broccoli Slaw from Like Mother, Like Daughter.
- These Sriracha Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos from Saving Room for Dessert are a great idea for taco night.
- These Cauliflower Tacos with Chickpeas from Rachel Cooks are a delicious vegetarian option!
- And here’s another meatless taco option, Roasted Cauliflower & Black Bean Tacos from Gimme Some Oven.
Taco Meat Ideas
Ground beef isn’t the only option for good tacos! Spice up taco night with some other meat and filling options, including juicy pork, shredded chicken, and some vegetarian recipes.
Dips, Salsas, and Quesos
The best salsa, queso, guacamoles, and more to pair with tacos. Top it or dip it!
Taco Tuesday Dinner Ideas
Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday, but sometimes you might want something besides tacos. These Mexican dishes will make the perfect dinner!
Best Side Dishes for Taco Night
These easy side dishes pair perfectly with tacos, enchiladas, burritos, or any Mexican dishes. Serve these on the side, or pile them into a taco shell!
Best Margaritas for Taco Tuesday
If you’re planning a big Taco Tuesday night for you and some friends, you can’t skip the margaritas! A refreshing margarita really completes taco night, and I’ve got some great recipes for you to try.
Ingredient and Toppings for Tacos
Get as creative as you want with your taco ingredients! But these are the typical taco toppings that are perfect for any taco night.
- Hard Taco Shells
- Soft Corn/Flour Tortillas
- Taco Meat (Ground Beef/Pork/Chicken/Seafood)
- Beans (black beans, refried beans)
- Shredded Cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Taco Sauce
- Green Chiles
- Tortilla Chips
- Salsa for tacos
- Sour Cream
- Taco Seasoning
I hope this guide inspires you to make the Best Taco Recipes for the ultimate Taco Tuesday feast ever (or for Cinco de Mayo)! All of these taco night ideas are perfect for dinner, no matter what day you decide to eat tacos. Enjoy!
More Taco Night Ideas
Whether it’s Taco Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, or any other day of the year, it’s always a good time for tacos! Try these other recipes to help fill in your menu.
How to Make Taco Meat
If you just want a simple taco meat recipe for classic ground beef tacos, this recipe is for you! This quick taco meat recipe will show you how to get perfectly seasoned ground beef for Taco Tuesday.
Just fill up a taco shell with the beef, and add cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sour cream (or any toppings you want).