Magic Cotton Candy Martini (Plus Kid Friendly Version). There are SO FUN for Halloween or any time! You can make these kid friendly by just using grape juice. Fun and tasty!
I’m so excited about today’s drink recipe!!! It’s just so so fun and PERFECT for Halloween. It can be made kid friendly simply by leaving out the vodka…and is tasty for both kids and adults! I think the grape juice is the perfect color for Halloween parties, and your guests will be so excited to make these themselves…bonus!The cotton candy dissolves the second you pour in your martini…leaving the sugar behind for an extra sweet treat. So fun!
Magic Cotton Candy Martini (Plus Kid Friendly Version) lets everyone toast the holiday!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 4 cups cotton candy (I purchased mine on Amazon, but most grocery stores/walmart should sell bagged premade cotton candy)
- 4 cups grape juice
- 6 ounces vanilla vodka (or your favorite vodka flavor)...OPTIONAL
- Combine juice and vodka with ice in a shaker. Shake to combine.
- Place 1 cup cotton candy into each martini glass.
- Pour juice mixture over cotton candy.
Did you make this recipe?
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!