Wow your friends and family with this delicious pecan bourbon glazed ham. Perfect to serve at any feast, it’s wonderfully rich and sweet and makes for a perfect centerpiece.
- Pecan Bourbon Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
- Why you’ll love this Bourbon Glazed Ham recipe:
- How to make Pecan Bourbon Glazed Ham
- How long do you cook ham?
- How long does cooked ham keep?
- What do you serve it with?
- More Holiday Ham Recipes we Love
- Pecan Bourbon Glazed Ham Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Pecan Bourbon Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
Rich, sweet and salty, this oven baked glazed ham is all kinds of delicious.
This effortless recipe is an easy way to add some flare to your table, and it’s great to serve up when you are looking to impress.
Trust me, this ham is the real deal!
Why you’ll love this Bourbon Glazed Ham recipe:
- PERFECT FOR OCCASIONS: This ham is a great main to serve up for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas with all your favorite trimmings.
- EASY: Despite appearances, this baked ham is so simple to make, with only 15 minutes of hands on time needed! You only need 6 ingredients.
- PERFECT FOR A CROWD: This recipe will easily feed 12, and the leftovers taste amazing!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Pecan Bourbon Glazed Ham
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Bake the ham in the oven.
- Heat the butter, sugar, maple syrup, bourbon and pecans and combine.
- Pour the glaze over the ham.
- Finish baking the ham.
- Slice and serve!
How long do you cook ham?
Spiral ham requires about 15 minutes per pound to cook through, at 275F. This 8lb ham took two hours to fully cook. Check that your ham is cooked through by using an instant read thermometer. It should register at 145F.
How long does cooked ham keep?
One of the best things about cooking a large ham is the leftovers! The cooked ham will keep for about 3-5 days, covered in the fridge. It’s great to add to your favorite breakfast recipe, sandwich, or soup!
The leftovers can be enjoyed cold. If you want to serve it warm, place the slices onto a baking sheet and cover with foil. Bake at 275F for 10 to 15 minutes until warmed through.
What do you serve it with?
This pecan bourbon glazed ham is great to serve with all of your favorite veggie and potato sides. Try it with:
- While the Ham is baking you can prepare your glaze. It’s best to wait until about 15 minutes until your timer is about to go off. That way it doesn’t sit and thicken for too long. However, if you need to you can make it ahead of time – it is going to reheat on top of the ham anyway!
- This type of Ham gets cooked for about 15 minutes per pound, so you can base your actual total oven time on the weight of your ham. Leaving the last thirty minutes of bake time for your fully glazed Ham. This one took two hours!
I love how simple and impressive this pecan bourbon glazed ham is. It’s sure to be the star of the show!
More Holiday Ham Recipes we Love
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Honey Baked Ham
- Apple Ginger Glazed Ham
- Marmalade Glazed Ham
- Easy Christmas Ham Dinner
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.