Homemade Pizza Casserole features everything we love about pizza in pasta form! Loaded with pizza sauce, pepperoni, veggies, and more, this effortless and delicious baked pasta recipe is always a hit.
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe
If you love pizza and you love pasta, this pepperoni pizza casserole is for you! Hearty and flavorful, pepperoni pizza casserole tastes just like a slice of your favorite pepperoni pizza. Made with beef, Italian sausage, fresh veggies, cheese, and pizza sauce, this recipe is a keeper.
A true family favorite dinner, pizza casserole leaves you full and satisfied!
Why you’ll love this Pizza Pasta Casserole recipe:
- SIMPLE: Made with pantry basics and ready in less than 45 minutes, this is a quick and easy dinner recipe to make any night of the week.
- MAKE AHEAD: Whenever I make casseroles, we always have leftovers to enjoy for another meal later in the week. Cook once, eat twice!
- KID FRIENDLY: Even picky eaters will devour this pizza casserole.
With the same great flavors of pizza in pasta form, what’s not to love?
How to Make Pizza Casserole
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook and drain the pasta noodles.
- Brown the meats, season, and set aside.
- Sauté the veggies.
- Mix the meats and veggies together.
- Add the pasta and pizza sauce and toss to combine.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish, sprinkle with cheese, and top with pepperoni.
- Bake until the cheese bubbles.
Store leftover pizza casserole in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
For best taste and texture, reheat leftover casserole in a preheated oven at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. You can also warm it back up in the microwave for a couple minutes.
To make this casserole gluten free, replace the rotini noodles with your favorite gluten free pasta noodles and ensure all of the other ingredients you use are also gluten free. Continue with the recipe as written.
Definitely! Replace the beef and pork with ground turkey or chicken, or use a combination of your favorite meats.
This pepperoni pizza casserole is delicious by itself or with your favorite salad or veggies sides like:
I love that it makes a big casserole, enough to enjoy for leftovers later in the week!
- Cook the noodles for one minute less than al dente. The pasta will continue to cook in the oven so this will prevent the noodles from becoming mushy.
- Add slices of fresh mozzarella on top for even more cheesy goodness.
- For super bubbly and crispy cheese, broil the casserole for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Super simple and easy to make, this baked pasta will quickly become a weeknight dinnertime go-to!
What kind of pizza sauce should I use?
Use your favorite store bought or homemade pizza sauce. Whatever you use for classic pizza will be delicious in this casserole.
Can I use any other type of noodle?
Yes! Instead of rotini, use any short pasta like penne, fusilli, or rigatoni.
More Casserole Recipes We Love
Once you make this pizza casserole, you’ll taste why my family loves this pasta recipe!
More Easy Pizza Recipes to Try:
- Crockpot Pizza Dip
- English Muffin Breakfast Pizza
- Skillet Deep Dish Pizza
- Veggie Pizza
- Pizza Sticks with Pepperoni
- S’Mores Dessert Pizza
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.