You can’t beat this Crockpot Pepperoni Pizza Dip! Full of flavor and fun, and SO easy! This cheesy dip is full of pepperoni, basil, and more. Make with of all your favorite flavors!
Crockpot Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
If it isn’t clear by now, I love cheese. But as far as problems go…it’s one I don’t mind.
This Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip really is a cheese lovers dream! SO easy, and perfect for our family. Did I mention it’s really cheesy?
My favorite part of a piece of pizza is that extra cheese that hangs off the sides. You don’t want to miss out on that cheese!! This dip is like an entire bowl of JUST THE EXTRA CHEESE. Pardon me while I go and make another batch!
Why you’ll love this Slow Cooker Pizza Dip Recipe:
- So easy: Just dump everything into your Crockpot, stir a few times and serve. Simple!
- Made for sharing: This is one delicious appetizer that your friends and family will love. It’s a great addition to your game day parties!
- Simple ingredients: You only need a handful of everyday ingredients to make this awesome hot dip.
How to make Crockpot Pepperoni Pizza Dip
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Stir together all of the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
It’s really that easy! Serve for movie night, game day, New Years Eve, and more!
More Pizza Inspired Recipes
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
- Garlic Bread Pizza Casserole
- Pizza Cupcakes
- Pepperoni Pizza Gnocchi Bake
- Pepperoni Pizza Pierogy Casserole
- Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese
How long does pizza dip take to cook?
This pepperoni dip can be cooked with on a high or low setting in your Crockpot, so it’s super easy to plan ahead if you plan to serve at a party.
You can cook it as quickly as one hour, or as slowly as four hours.
Can you make it ahead?
This dip is meant to be served warm so that the cheese is nice and gooey. The dip can be kept on the warm setting in your Crockpot for up to two hours until you are ready to serve.
What to serve with slow cooker pepperoni pizza dip?
This dip is great to serve with crostini, crackers, pita bread and chips, or serve with crudite for a SLIGHTLY healthier option.
You can garnish the dip with some fresh basil and pepperoni if you like.
Game Day is covered!
101+ Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
If its game day grub you crave, we have all the recipes you need to win big! Check out our easy Super Bowl recipes (or World Series, March Madness, National Championship, you get the idea!)
- Stir every 30 minutes or so, so that the cheese melts evenly with the other ingredients.
- I used mozzarella, but you can easily make this with other shredded cheese like cheddar or jack.
Pizza night should always include this Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip! Double the cheese is never a bad thing!
More Dip Recipes to Try
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.