Get the party started with these strawberry palomas! Simple to make, these tequila cocktails are a perfect way to celebrate cinco de mayo!
Most Most Refreshing Strawberry Palomas
Made with grapefruit juice, strawberries, tequilla and topped with ginger beer, these strawberry palomas are one tasty drink!
Why you’ll love this Strawberry Paloma recipe:
- QUICK: It takes less than 10 minutes to whip up four of these drinks.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: These palomas don’t require a tonne of ingredients and the only alcohol needed is the tequila.
- EASY: There’s no fancy cocktail making skills you need to make these. They just require a quick muddle and a shake and you are good to go.
How to make Strawberry Palomas from Scratch
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Muddle together the strawberries and honey.
- Shake with the tequila and grapefruit juice.
- Pour over ice and top with ginger beer.
Can you make them ahead of time?
These strawberry palomas are best made when you want to serve them, luckily they are pretty quick to make! If you make them too far ahead of time the ice can dilute the drink.
Can you use frozen strawberries?
It’s best to use fresh strawberries for this recipe. Frozen strawberries contain a lot of water and less juice, so the flavor will be less pronounced.
Use the ripest strawberries you can find for the sweetest flavor.
Can you make it non-alcoholic?
If you, or someone you are catering for, doesn’t drink, you can easily turn these into a mocktail. Simply omit the tequila and add in a little extra ginger beer when you top them up.
If you are in a pinch and don’t have tequilla, you can also make these with vodka, gin or white rum.
- You can garnish it with strawberries, mint sprigs, lime slices, rosemary or lemon slices.
- It’s delicious rimmed with a little bit of salt too.
- I used fresh grapefruit juice. If you are using store-bought juice make sure it’s unsweetened, if it’s sweetened adjust honey accordingly.
Perfect for cinco de mayo, these strawberry palomas are also great to enjoy all summer long. Easy to make and delicious to sip!
More Strawberry Recipes we Love
- Strawberry Jello Pie
- Strawberry Fudge
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Strawberry Lemonade Sugar Cookie Bars
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!