Sweet, fruity, and so refreshing, this Strawberry Mojito is such a fun twist on a classic mojito cocktail. Easy to make, it’s the perfect companion to any summer party!
What’s in this Strawberry Mojito Recipe?
There’s nothing quite like supping a super refreshing cocktail on a warm summer’s day, and this strawberry mint cocktail really fits the bill! Fizzy, fruity, and slightly sweet, it’s the perfect party cocktail to kick off proceedings!
- Rum: We’ll use white rum to keep it simple and sweet.
- Strawberries: Fresh sliced strawberries are muddled with the other ingredients to add a summer berry twist!
- Sugar: Feel free to use simple syrup if you want to avoid granulated sugar not fully dissolving into the drink.
- Soda Water: Any type works! For a shortcut, you can use lime-flavored sparkling water.
- Lime: Fresh lime slices always add a bit of zing.
- Mint: This is where the refreshing feeling comes from!
Variations on Strawberry Mojitos
These mojitos have a great balance of flavors, but there’s always room to customize them to your preferences. Feel free to swap the mint for basil for a more herbal mojito. Swap out the strawberries for a different berry, like blackberries or raspberries.
Not a fan of white rum? Try vodka or gin instead. You can even make it a mocktail by simply leaving out the rum altogether!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
A mojito is a Cuban cocktail made from rum, sugar, water, lime, and mint. This recipe switches out the lime for delicious strawberries!
What is the best kind of rum for a strawberry mojito?
Use a white rum (also called silver or light rum). It has a subtly sweet flavor that pairs well with the mint. I do not recommend using dark rum, as it is too sweet and has a flavor that will overpower the delicate mint.
Absolutely! Try blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or a mix of all three!
For a non-alcoholic strawberry mojito, simply omit the rum and add a bit more club soda and sugar.
What to Serve with a Strawberry Mint Mojito
With its mix of rum, mint, and strawberries, this vibrant cocktail is sunshine in a glass – great for BBQs!
More Mojito Recipes to Try:
More Cocktail Recipes to Try
We specialize in delicious and easy cocktail recipes. Which one will you try first?