Deconstructed Bacon Cheeseburger Kebabs!! Such a fun and cute appetizer on the grill for Summer. Loaded with meatballs, cheese, bacon, and all the fixings of a great burger! We love these cute treats for Summer get togethers and they’re always a big hit.
Summer is all about fun foods. No better time to break out the cute appetizers than with friends and family in the Summer! Ever get together needs killer appetizers, and no appetizer is cuter than these Deconstructed Bacon Cheeseburger Kebabs! Let the kids help you make these little treats that the entire family will love! The only prep these babies need is warming up the premade meatballs (or you can make your own, here is a great recipe!), frying the bacon, and chopping up the ingredients. The only tough part is being careful not to break the cheese when putting it on the skewer. So yeah…these are super simple. My kind of recipe!
If your family loads your burgers up a different way, anything can go on these kebabs! Have fun with the ingredients and enjoy! I can’t wait to bring these cuties to our next BBQ.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 10 wooden skewer sticks
- 20 prepared meatballs , homemade or store bought
- 10 cubes cheddar cheese
- 10 cubes white cheddar or swiss cheese
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cut into 20 squares
- 20 pieces lettuce
- 20 bread and butter pickles
- 10 roma tomatoes, cut in half (20 pieces total)
- 5 pieces of bread, cut into 20 circles
- Construct your skewers by adding one piece of bread, followed by a piece of lettuce, then a piece of cheese, meatball, bacon, tomato, then repeat, ending with bread.
- Repeat with the other 9 skewers.
- Have mustard and ketchup for dipping.