Cheeseburger Dip is the best dip recipe to celebrate Memorial Day and the Fourth of July! This bacon cheeseburger dip is loaded with bacon, Swiss, cheddar, hamburger, and everything else that makes cheeseburgers one of America’s favorite foods!
Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
This bacon cheeseburger dip recipe is absolutely delicious. It’s filled with all that amazing cheeseburger flavor, and it’s always a hit!
I can’t believe Memorial Day is already on its way. I feel like I was just celebrating my birthday, and that was last August! So clearly I’m pretty confused…Nonetheless, one of the great BBQ holidays of the year is just around the corner, so it’s time to plan the best menu EVER! We are going to need things to grill, things to drink, and of course things to snack on!
That’s where this All American Bacon Cheeseburger Dip comes in. This cheese dip recipe is the perfect appetizer for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. Because nothing says AMERICA like a cheeseburger, right?
This delicious cheeseburger dip is filled with all the most delicious ingredients. It’s hot and tasty and ready to be eaten. It’s just begging to be devoured with friends and family!
This Bacon Cheeseburger Dip will be right at home at any summer BBQ. Serve it up with perfect chips and get to dipping!
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
This cheeseburger dip is loaded with hamburger, two types of cheeses (three if you count cream cheese!), bacon, tomato, onion, and pickles. Basically everything that makes a great Bacon Cheeseburger. Pair this All American Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with your favorite beer and you’re in business for Memorial Day! You will be the hit of the party, trust me!
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Ingredients:
- Ground Beef
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Swiss Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Bacon Crumbles
- Chopped Tomatoes (or Pico de Gallo)
- Ketchup & Mustard for garnish
- Bread and Butter Pickles (optional)
Note in the recipe card below that I’ve used low fat and light options for a lot of these ingredients. Just to help lighten up this recipe a bit!
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
I absolutely love this cheesy hamburger dip and it’s so easy to whip up for a party. It only takes about half an hour to make! Tasty AND easy? You know that’s my favorite kind of recipe.
How to Make Cheeseburger Dip:
- Brown the ground beef and garlic in a skillet, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
- About halfway through cooking the meat, add in the onion to cook along with it. When it’s done cooking, drain and set it aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and cheese in a blender, and pulse to mix.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into a mixing bowl, and stir in the beef, bacon crumbles, cilantro, tomatoes, and pickles (if using).
- Pour the mixture into a prepared baking dish, and sprinkle more cheese on top if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
Take it out of the oven, and drizzle a bit of ketchup and mustard on top to finish it off and give it that perfect bacon cheeseburger flavor. I love this cheeseburger dip, especially paired with the perfect chip!
So pour your favorite beer (I love a good Pale Ale with this recipe!), get the grill fired up, and enjoy this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip! Happy Memorial Day!
See the recipe card below for details on how to make this amazing Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to try some of your other delicious dip recipes:
- Cowboy Dip Queso
- Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip
- King Ranch Chicken Rotel Dip
- Tequila Lime Flaming Cheese Dip