This summer I have all your burger needs covered with quite possibly the best burger sauce recipe of all time you will ever try! Made with barbecue sauce, this condiment is a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet. Perfect with beef, chicken, pork and veggie burgers!
Grilling season is upon us, and that means burgers! For me, the fun part of making burgers is the variety of toppings and sauces you can use, and this burger sauce recipe will for sure be making many appearances at this summer’s cook outs! And guess what…there’s no ketchup in sight!
How to make The Best Burger Sauce
It couldn’t be easier and quicker to make this delicious sauce – you have to try it!
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Is it made from ketchup and mayo?
A classic burger sauce is often made from a mix of ketchup and mayonnaise, with a few added secret ingredients thrown in, in the form of herbs and spices. My recipe however, has much more complex flavors than this! A good burger should be dressed with the finest ingredients-the job of the sauce is to let the flavors of the burger shine through! Ditch the store bough, stop mixing ketchup and mayo, and try this sauce!
What is the best burger sauce made of?
The ingredients in my sauce are all pantry staples, so it shouldn’t be hard to whip up a batch of this relatively easily. The ingredients you will need are:
- dijon mustard
- Blues Hog BBQ sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- crushed red pepper
Is burger sauce healthy?
Ok, this isn’t the most healthy thing you will ever eat, but the beauty of this sauce is that it is strong in flavor so you won’t need a tonne to get the benefit! This recipe will make around sixteen servings and each serving is less than sixty calories. I won’t tell anyone if you dip your fries in it too!
Top tips for making the best burger sauce
- Use a good quality mayonnaise and barbecue sauce.
- The made sauce will keep in the fridge in a airtight glass jar for 2 months – it’s great to make in big batches!
- Try the sauce with my Baked Cheeseburger Sliders, Best Turkey Burger Recipe or Hawaiian Chicken Burgers.
- And don’t forget to dip your fries too! Pair it with Baked Sweet Potato Fries or Shoestring Fries.
Be sure to try these other delicious homemade sauce recipes!
- Homemade Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce or Dressing
- Best Fry Sauce Recipe
- Blender Hollandaise Sauce Recipe (Easy Hollandaise Sauce)
- 5 Minute Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
Check out our guide to the Best Burger Recipes for more ideas and recipes to try!