PINK CHAMPAGNE SANGRIA is the perfect New Years Eve cocktail! Ring in the new year with style and lots of pink bubbly! Champagne mixed with grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, and mint simple syrup; seriously delish!
What would NYE be without BUBBLY!? It would be dressing to the nines, wearing silly hats, glasses, and a kiss at midnight; but not nearly the same! Champagne is an absolute MUST as we ring in the New Year every year, but today I thought we would dress it up a bit and make it extra special. This PINK CHAMPAGNE SANGRIA is utterly perfect for New Years, but also awesome for Valentine’s Day, wedding showers, and every day in between. It’s a great pairing of sweet from the Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato and tart from the Grapefruit juice, with some pomegranate juice tossed in to keep us on our toes. The secret ingredient is an easy Mint Simple Syrup, because we want things to be classy when we celebrate! I’m really proud of this delicious cocktail and I hope it makes your NYE festivities all the more festive!
This Pink Champagne Sangria wouldn’t be pink, bubbly, or perfect without Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato Champagne. You can see right there on the neck of the bottle…”Most Awarded Sparkling Wine Brand in US Competitors”. For good reason. It’s got an amazing price point, a crisp and delicious flavor, and all the bubbles. Barefoot has an incredible line of Bubbly wines and I’m completely obsessed. So many colors and flavors, and all top quality. I love that their wines are available almost everywhere you go. To say I’m hooked is an understatement! Barefoot Bubbly is a must for holiday entertaining!
The combination of mint, grapefruit, and pomegranate in this Pink Champagne Sangria is such a treat, and just screams celebration. I love the colors. A beautiful drink is an easy way to take your holiday parties from fun to fabulous. You can do it!
Be sure to click HERE to see where you can find Barefoot Bubbly, and check out my other favorite holiday cocktails HERE. You better have a safe, festive, and amazing New Years Eve. Cheers friends, I’m so grateful for you all!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato
- sliced grapefruit, pomegranate arils, and fresh mint for garnish
- Heat water, sugar, and chopped mint in a small saucepan over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the mint simple syrup (made in the saucepan above), both juices, and the full bottle of Bubbly Pink Moscato. Stir to combine.
- Add ample grapefruit slices and pomegranate arils into the pitcher.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.
This post is written in partnership with Barefoot Bubbly Wine. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!