Green St. Patrick’s Day Punch, perfect for celebrating your Irish heritage! Make it a cocktail or a non-alcoholic mocktail recipe, it’s the perfect sherbet punch for a crowd!
Don’t you think sherbet should be a part of every single drink? Iced tea?? Add some peach sherbet. Soda? Sherbet. Holiday punch?? Definitely sherbet. Am I right? It’s just so good and refreshing. Not to mention adorable.
This SUPER EASY Green St. Patrick’s Day Punch is everyyyyything for celebrating St Patricks Day.
Make it with alcohol or without, for kids or adults, it’s fun, festive, pretty, and delicious. What more can you ask for from a party punch??
This is why I love Saint Patrick’s Day. It’s okay to be loud with your love of green. I have red hair and pale skin. I LOVE GREEN. It’s my favorite color for cocktails and clothing!
So wear your green all over with this Green St. Patrick’s Day Punch. This holiday is all about fun, and this is fun!
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- Lime Sherbet for serving
- Add all ingredients (except the sherbet) in a large punch bowl (or split the recipe into two large pitchers). Stir to combine.
- You can add the sherbet directly to the punch bowl or to each individual glass when ready to serve.
If you love the Green St. Patrick’s Day punch, I know you’ll love these green drink recipes, too!
Green Margarita (4 Ingredients!)