GRILLED BBQ BRISKET BURRITOS are the perfect way to enjoy Summer outside! BBQ has never been better than in a HUGE burrito! Stuffed with Cilantro Lime Rice, black beans, and tons of cheese. YUM!
Pat and I have never met a burrito we didn’t like. There’s just something about how simple they are, the way the flavors go together, and how you can literally make them in any variety! They’re fun, FILLING, and delicious! This weekend we decided to get crazy and make HUGE Grilled BBQ Brisket Burritos, and we were not disappointed! Each burrito can feed 1-4 people (you guys, they’re massive), are stuffed with all the good things in life (bbq brisket, cilantro lime rice, black beans, and of course CHEESE), basted in bbq sauce, and then grilled to perfection. They’re the perfect easy Summer meal, fit for a king (or queen) and completely craveable. What’s not to love?!
I’ve been feeling a little under the weather lately, so not only did I need a delicious dinner, I needed an EASY dinner. Lucky for us I found new Farm Rich Smokehouse!! I didn’t have time to smoke an entire brisket before making these burritos, so Farm Rich was to the rescue! I was so excited to jump on board with Farm Rich for their #99DaysofBBQ and these burritos were the first thing I wanted to make! The theme was “Red White and #BBQ” which I thought was so fun and festive.
Farm Rich Smokehouse is REAL BBQ…made with real meats, smoked for hours, gluten free (!!) and with NO artificial ingredients. You can feel good serving it to your family just like if you slaved away all day making it. Let Farm Rich slave away while you enjoy your day instead! It comes in awesome flavors like Mustard Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken BBQ, and our clear favorite, Pulled Beef Brisket. It’s easy to prepare, SO DELICIOUS (I’m actually eating leftovers as we speak!) and perfect for those busy nights. The perfect way to make HUGE Grilled BBQ Brisket Burritos!
As you can see, Scout was pretty sure if she did a good “shake”, she could share the burrito. Not this time Scout, this one is all ours!
Fire up the grill, enjoy your Summer, and dive into these HUGE BBQ Brisket Burritos! I know you won’t regret it. Click HERE to find out where to buy Farm Rich Smokehouse (We found ours at Walmart in the frozen foods section) and click HERE to see more BBQ recipes PLUS your chance to win A YEAR’S WORTH OF BBQ (Just turn in your favorite BBQ hack or recipe featuring Farm House Smokehouse and you could win!). Um, yes please??
5 minPrep Time
14 minCook Time
19 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 2 Large (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 package Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Beef Brisket, prepared according to package instructions
- 2 cups white rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the rice, sour cream, cilantro, and lime juice. Stir until fully combined and creamy. Set aside.
- Fill each tortilla with half of the rice, beans, beef, and cheese. Roll like a burrito, bringing in and tucking in the sides to seal.
- Brush the top of each burrito liberally with bbq sauce.
- Grill each burrito over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and to your liking.
- Share with friends and enjoy! Each burrito can serve 1-4 people, depending on how hungry you are.
Thanks so much Farm Rich for sponsoring this delicious post! Thank YOU for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.