Whip up a delicious spaghetti dinner quickly and easily in your Instant Pot. Ready to serve in 20 minutes, this ground sausage pasta dish is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner.
20 Minute Spaghetti Recipe
When you need to get dinner on the table in a hurry, the Instant Pot is the easiest way to do it. Made in the pressure cooker, this pasta dish is ready to serve up with no fuss or stress.
Made with ground Italian sausage and marinara sauce, this rich spaghetti recipe is hearty and comforting.
This spaghetti and meat sauce recipe is a true family favorite!
Why you’ll love this Instant Pot Spaghetti recipe:
- ONE POT: All cooked in the electric pressure cooker, even the clean up is a breeze!
- QUICK AND EASY: Made with simple everyday ingredients, this one pot pasta recipe requires minimal prep and is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
- KID FRIENDLY: This recipe is a sure fire hit! Kids and adults both love it, and you’ll love how simple it is!
When you need to get a filling dinner on the table in a hurry, this Instant Pot pasta is a great go to!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to make Instant Pot Spaghetti
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Saute the sausage and onion in the Instant Pot to brown.
- Add the garlic and seasonings.
- Stir in the sauce.
- Add in the spaghetti.
- Pour the water on top and cook on high pressure.
- Quick release and stir the spaghetti into the sauce.
Yes, you can easily make this recipe in a slow cooker. Brown the sausage and onions in a skillet and then add them to the Crockpot. Add in the sauce and spaghetti and stir in, and cook on low for 4 hours.
I love to use long pasta shapes like spaghetti or linguini for this recipe, but you can make it with shorter pasta like penne of fusilli. Just make sure that the pasta is covered with the water.
You can easily leave out the sausage in this recipe to make it meat-free and add in other vegetables like bell peppers or mushrooms. You could also use a plant based ground ‘beef’ like Beyond Meat.
Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days, and it can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw frozen spaghetti and sauce in the fridge overnight before reheating. You can reheat the dish on the stovetop til warmed through.
This Instant Pot spaghetti is perfect to enjoy by itself, topped with some grated parm, or serve it up with sides like:
Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal, this is sure to become a family favorite!
- I used a marinara sauce for this recipe, but any tomato based pasta sauces will work well in this recipe.
- You can use any sausage in this recipe or other ground meats like beef, chicken or turkey.
- Quick release the pressure for this recipe. Take care when removing the lid as it will still be very hot.
The most delicious spaghetti dish is so quick and easy to make in the pressure cooker. It’s a great go to after a long day.
This Instant Pot spaghetti is one effortless way to get dinner on the table. Rich and flavorful, this recipe is a game changer!
More 30 Minute Meals we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.