These Tortilla Roll ups with Cream Cheese and Jalapeno are just perfect for The Super Bowl! This EASY and quick Jalapeno Popper Roll ups appetizer recipe is so addicting and gone in minutes from any party. Nothing beats cream cheese tortilla jalapeno roll ups for tailgating!
Tortilla Roll ups with Cream Cheese and Jalapeno
Tortilla roll ups with cream cheese and jalapeno make a delicious Jalapeno Popper Roll ups recipe!
Don’t you just love it when you find an easy and delicious and FUN party food recipe? I recently made Ham and Cheese Ranch Pinwheels and I knew that I wanted to try a Jalapeno Poppers inspired flavor combination. Pinwheels, tortilla roll ups, WHATEVER you call them…they’re simple, loved by all, and just perfect for game day.
With the Super Bowl coming up fast I’m in a mad dash to find some favorite recipes that anyone can make and everyone will love. If you bring these Tortilla Roll ups with Cream Cheese & Jalapeno to your next tailgate party…you’re sure to be the MVP. Just sayin.
Try this Jalapeno Popper Roll ups recipe! Tortilla Roll ups with Cream Cheese and Jalapeno makes the perfect flavor combo.
Jalapeno Popper Roll ups – Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
I love that these Jalapeno Popper Roll ups have just the right amount of spice, but they are still mild enough for everyone at the party. These jalapeno tortilla roll ups are bite sized, full of flavor (hello…BACON), and are made with minimal ingredients.
These tortilla roll ups with cream cheese and jalapeno are the perfect mix of ingredients, creating amazing flavor. They have just a little crunch from the jalapenos, and a little bit of a creamy texture from the cream cheese. I’m a BIG FAN. This is why I love sports…the eating!
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Roll ups
Want to learn how to make jalapeno tortilla roll ups? It’s easy and quick!
These Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels are pretty simple. They’re just tortilla roll ups with cream cheese and jalapeno, plus some bacon and cheese for extra deliciousness. Sometimes minimal ingredients make for the best recipes.
To make these Jalapeno Popper Roll ups:
- Mix ingredients together (cream cheese, jalapeno, bacon, cheese, etc)
- Spoon cream cheese and jalapeno mixture evenly onto tortillas
- Roll up the tortillas, let them chill in the fridge, then cut them into 1/2 inch slices
And now you have fun Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels! How easy it that? Check the recipe card for full instructions.
How to Make Tortilla Roll ups with Cream Cheese
If the Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels aren’t your thing, you can pretty much make these jalapeno tortilla roll ups in any flavor you can imagine.
Just follow the ingredients below but use the ingredients you love instead (in place of the jalapenos, bacon, and extra spices). It’s that easy! I know you will be making these tortilla roll ups again and again. Work potlucks, tailgating parties, after school snack…there’s a tortilla roll up recipe for every occasion!
This Ham and Cheese Tortilla Roll up is a great recipe to try!
These tortilla roll ups with cream cheese and jalapeno are so easy to pack up and bring to a party because they are served cold (so convenient) and they don’t take up much space. So make a double or triple batch and watch them fly off the counter when your friends arrive.
These Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels can be dipped in ranch, or you can eat them plain. Either way, they’re just so darn yummy. Is this the perfect party food? I think it just might be!
See the recipe card below for details on How to Make Tortilla Roll Ups with Cream Cheese and Jalapeno. Enjoy!
If you love these jalapeno tortilla roll ups, try these other appetizer recipes:
- Baked Ham and Cheese Mozzarella Sticks
- Hot Jalapeno Poppers Dip
- Pigs in a Blanket with Cheese and Parmesan Ranch Butter
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- Taquitos with Cheese, Beans, and Green Chiles
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 jalapenos seeded and minced
- 2 cups grated pepper jack or cheddar cheese or a blend
- 4 bacon strips cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ teaspoon chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional and depending how much heat you want
- 2 10 " flour tortillas
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, jalapenos, cheese, bacon, chili seasoning, brown sugar and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Lay tortillas out on a clean work surface. Spoon half the cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla and smooth it out to the edges, in an even layer.
- Tightly, roll each tortilla up jellyroll style. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and place in the fridge at least 3 hours and up to 48 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut off the uneven ends of each rollup and cut into ½-inch to 3/4-inch slices.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge, in an airtight container, up to two days.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice – Ranch dip, Tomato salsa, Queso dip or just by themselves.