This ONE PAN HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES is the ultimate weeknight meal. This easy dinner creates the most tender chicken, potatoes, and asparagus. Bonus, only one sheet pan to clean!
Do you ever get tired of a great chicken recipe? How bout one with delicious roasted veggies? How bout one made all on just ONE PAN! I know I don’t. This is one of those easy recipes that calls for only one dish to clean, has all the flavor and none of the fuss, and is healthy to boot…is this too good to be true?
This ONE PAN HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES is a simple recipe you’ll make again and again. It’s sure to please the entire family and is also great reheated for lunch the next day. YUM!
Similar to our Melt in Your Mouth Caesar Chicken that only has 3 ingredients, this One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies only has 5 ingredients! Just the chicken, vegetables, marinade, and honey. Don’t let that fool you, the flavors still really pop. You don’t need a grocery list a mile long to cook a delicious meal at home. I used to think so, but it’s just not true. Cooking can be easy, simple, AND delicious.
There’s something about garlic and honey that just go together. Even if you don’t want the chicken and just want to make a side dish, the veggies are awesome on their own! They’d be great with salmon as well! The possibilities are endless. This is a great recipe to keep in your back pocket for those busy weekday dinners. You shouldn’t have to slave away in the kitchen to feed your family. One pan meals to the rescue. :)
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 red potatoes, quartered
- 8 sprigs asparagus, ends cut off
- 6 ounces Herb and Garlic Marinade (such as Lowry's)
- 1/4 cup honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken in the marinade, shaking off the excess back into the bowl. Lay the chicken in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Add the vegetables to the marinade and toss to combine. Lay the vegetables in a single layer on either side of the chicken.
- Pour the remaining marinade liberally over all the chicken and veggies. You can add some more if desired.
- Pour the honey over just the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken and veggies with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.