Chicken Tortellini Soup is the ultimate healthy comfort food! This Chicken Pesto Tortellini Soup is made with BUITONI Herb Chicken Tortellini, BUITONI Pesto, chicken breast, white beans, and lots of other delicious ingredients. There is so much flavor in this easy tortellini soup recipe!
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Chicken Tortellini Soup is one of the most comforting foods. This chicken pesto tortellini soup is filled with amazing ingredients & it’s easy to make!
This Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup is my absolute favorite! It’s filled with some of the best ingredients I can think of: chicken breast, tortellini, pesto, cheese, basil, tomatoes, white beans…it’s so rustic and tasty.
There’s nothing better than a comfort food that you can feel good about, and this chicken pesto tortellini soup is just that! It’s loaded with flavors that will make you feel warm and fuzzy, and it comes together in minutes. There’s no sense in slaving over the stove when the weather has turned cool and nice and the holidays are approaching. This soup is our new favorite by a landslide!
Make a big pot of this delicious soup and eat it throughout the week. Keep warm all fall/winter long with these incredible flavors!
Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup is an easy, tasty soup filled with tons of amazing ingredients!
Buitoni Tortellini & Buitoni Pesto
I recently found out about Buitoni pastas and I haven’t looked back since. I have a couple of amazing recipes coming your way, with this delicious Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup being first up. For this recipe, I used Buitoni Herb Chicken Tortellini and Buitoni Pesto, and I was SO impressed. The flavor of the tortellini really shines, and it’s just a bonus that it’s so easy to prepare.
I found it refrigerated in the deli section (sometimes it’s in the dairy section) of my local grocery store, and I so hope you check it out. They have lots of varieties and flavors, but you can’t go wrong. The Herb Chicken just might be my favorite!! The pasta is filled with tender chicken breast, lightly seasoned with rosemary, roasted garlic and a touch of Grana Padano cheese.
Chicken Pesto Tortellini Soup
I love making big pots of soup like this chicken tortellini soup in the fall and winter. You can just throw all kinds of amazing ingredients into the pot, cook it up without much hassle, and you’ve got the perfect dinner! This soup is FILLED with the best ingredients, and they all mixed together so well.
Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup Ingredients:
- Chicken Broth
- Buitoni Tortellini
- Buitoni Pesto sauce
- Chicken Breast
- White Beans
- Diced tomatoes
Tell me that ingredient list didn’t make your mouth water! Just imagine all the flavor in one warm and delicious soup…so comforting!
This pesto chicken tortellini soup is delicious AND it reheats like a dream. I ate this tortellini soup several days in a row and loved it more every time. It just tasted like home. I know you’ll love it as much as we do!
How to Make Chicken Tortellini Soup
With all those ingredients, this soup might seem complicated. But this delicious Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe is so easy to make! Just combine your ingredients into a stock pot, heat it up, and you’re done.
- Heat butter, onion, & garlic in stock pot
- Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, & pesto
- Bring soup to a boil, then reduce to low heat
- Add in chicken tortellini & simmer for about 7 minutes
- Stir in cooked chicken breast, spinach, & white beans
- Let simmer until spinach begins to wilt
Recommended Products to make Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup
This Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup is one of my favorite hearty and flavorful soups for fall. How can you go wrong with a soup filled with chicken, tortellini, pesto, beans, spinach, and more? This chicken pest tortellini soup recipe is sure to fill your stomach with joy!
Watch the video & see the recipe card to see how to make Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup. Enjoy!
If you like this chicken pesto tortellini soup, you’ll love these other soup recipes too:
- Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
- BEST Chicken Soup recipe
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Meatball Parmesan Soup
- Classic Ham & Bean Soup
- Sausage Lentil Soup
Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup
This Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe is the ultimate comfort food! Throw some amazing ingredients into a pot & you've got the best pesto tortellini soup.
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons BUITONI Pesto with Basil
- 1 package BUITONI Herb Chicken Tortellini
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cans white beans 14.5 ounces can
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounce can
- Grated parmesan for garnish
- Heat butter over medium/high heat in a large dutch oven or stock pot. Add in the diced onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds until the garlic and onion are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, pesto, and tomatoes, stirring to combine.
- Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce heat to low, stirring in the tortellini.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set to simmer and cook for approximately 7 minutes or until the tortellini is al dente.
- Stir in the cooked chicken, spinach, and white beans.
- Stir to combine and allow to simmer until the spinach is wilted to your liking.
- Garnish with parmesan and serve.