This TOASTED S’MORE MARTINI is as delicious as it is beautiful. With layers of cream, marshmallow vodka, and chocolate liqueur all you need is a graham cracker rim! So fun and festive for Fall.
I have always loved s’mores and this toasted s’more martini is one of my favorites! I even had a s’mores bar at my wedding in lieu of a cake! they remind me of camping and family time. I may love s’mores but I don’t necessarily want to have to camp in the cold and dirt to enjoy them. This Toasted S’more Martini is the perfect way to enjoy the ultimate flavors of Fall while still being indoors in the comfort of your own home. Fun, festive, and oh so delicious!
We had so much fun making these. This was my mom’s creation, isn’t it so cute?? We originally made these in 2013 but the pictures were TERRIBLE so we remade them again a couple weeks ago. They were just as fun as we remembered and I’m so happy to share this recipe again with you.
Making the martini is a very simple process, it just takes a little more time than the average drink. Make the rim first, using Hershey syrup and then crushed graham crackers. If you want the drink to be layered, see the pictures below (don’t judge…we were just starting out!!!). Pour each part VERY SLOWLY over an upside down spoon. The slower the better to make the layering.
I love the way it looks with the layers, but in all honesty, it tastes better mixed together. You can make it all mixed together to start, or if you make it layered, just stir it with the bamboo stick after lighting your marshmallow. Easy peasy!
pre-toasting the marshmallow is really important to make this drink go off without a hitch. you just want to brown them slightly, so that they will light quickly once you’re ready to serve your drinks.
I just think these are so cute, and it makes it even better that it seriously tasted like a toasted s’more fresh out of the fire.
Back in 2013 we also tried it on a smaller scale as a shot. I like the taste of the drink better, but the shot version is SO FUN. You can take it like a tequila shooter; lick the chocolate and graham, take the shot, and then eat your marshmallow! Here’s baby Pat being a good sport and demonstrating back in the day. I left this in the new post because it cracks me up so much! We weren’t married yet. Just kids!!!
So yeah, we were’t cool. But the drink is. You’re gonna love it.
This TOASTED S'MORE MARTINI is as delicious as it is beautiful. With layers of cream, marshmallow vodka, and chocolate liqueur all you need is a graham cracker rim! So fun and festive for Fall.
- 1 oz. dark chocolate or milk chocolate godiva liqueur
- 1/2 oz. fluffed marshmallow vodka
- 1/2 oz. heavy cream
- hershey's chocolate syrup and crushed graham cracker for the rim
- marshmallows as garnish
- small bamboo sticks
- dip the rim of your glass in the hersheys syrup (as pictured) and then in the crushed graham cracker
- pour the chocolate liqueur as slowly as possible over an upside down spoon into the glass
- mix together the heavy cream and marshmallow vodka in a separate container
- pour the vodka mixture as slowly as possible over an upside down spoon to make the layered look (see picture)
- place the marshmallow on the bamboo stick as a skewer
- brown the marshmallow slightly over an open flame. do not allow to catch on fire.
- lay the bamboo stick on the drink and light the marshmallow for effect before drinking. stir together the drink and enjoy!
- (to make as a shot, half the recipe and use mini-marshmallows)