i have always loved s’mores and this toasted s’more martini is one of my favorites! i even had a s’mores bar at my wedding in lieu of a cake! they remind me of camping and family time. but who really wants to be freezing cold and be sleeping on the dirt to enjoy the joys of a s’more. now you can dress up, wear heels, have your s’more and drink it too!
we had so much fun making these. this was my mom’s creation, isn’t it so cute??
its a very simple process, it just takes a little more time than the average drink. make the rim first, using hershey syrup and then crushed graham crackers. if you want the drink to be layered, see the pictures below. pour each part VERY SLOWLY over an upside down spoon. the slower the better to make the layering.
i love the way it looks with the layers, but in all honesty, it tastes better mixed together. you can making it all mixed together to start, or if you make it layered, just stir it with the bamboo stick after lighting your marshmallow.
pre-toasting the marshmallow is really important to make this drink go off without a hitch. you just want to brown them slightly, so that they will light quickly once you’re ready to serve your drinks.
i just think these are so cute!!! and it helps that it really tastes like a s’more. love it.
we also tried it on a smaller scale as a shot. i like the taste of the drink better, but these are SO CUTE. you can take it like a tequila shooter, lick the chocolate and graham, take the shot, and then eat your marshmallow! here’s pat being a good sport and demonstrating :)
so yeah, we aren’t cool. but the drink is. enjoy!!
the toasted s'moreÂ martini is a fun and easy way to wow your friends. its so fun and tasty!
- 1 oz. dark chocolate or milk chocolate godiva liqueur
- 1/2 oz. fluffed marshmallow vodka
- 1/2 oz. heavy cream
- hershey's chocolate syrup and crushed graham cracker for the rim
- marshmallows as garnish
- small bamboo sticks
- dip the rim of your glass in the hersheys syrup (as pictured) and then in the crushed graham cracker
- pour the chocolate liqueur as slowly as possible over an upside down spoon into the glass
- mix together the heavy cream and marshmallow vodka in a separate container
- pour the vodka mixture as slowly as possible over an upside down spoon to make the layered look (see picture)
- place the marshmallow on the bamboo stick as a skewer
- brown the marshmallow slightly over an open flame. do not allow to catch on fire.
- lay the bamboo stick on the drink and light the marshmallow for effect before drinking. stir together the drink and enjoy!
- (to make as a shot, half the recipe and use mini-marshmallows)