Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is a MUST MAKE easy St. Patrick’s Day recipe! This easy slow cooker recipe for traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner cooks itself, without you needing to watch over the pot!
This Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is our favorite recipe for St. Patrick’s Day! It’s always a hit and so easy!
Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is such a fun holiday dinner! Of course you can make Traditional Corned Beef in a crock pot. Can’t we make almost anything and everything. At least that’s what I tell myself. I usually end up loving it!
St. Patrick’s Day has always been one of my very favorite holidays! As a red head, it just pays to wear green. It’s in my genes! St Louis has one of the biggest and most fun St. Patrick’s Day celebrations every year (Here are all of our fave St. Patrick’s Day recipes we make every year!) , and Corned Beef and Cabbage can be found on every corner. To make things even easier and tastier this year, I’ve decided to make SLOW COOKER Corned Beef and Cabbage! So simple and yum!
Tips for making Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage:
Crock Pot Corned Beef is more tender than you might think. Combine that with the potatoes, carrots, and of course CABBAGE and this is an entire meal in one pot. My favorite!
This classic corned beef and cabbage recipe is a must make for St. Patrick’s Day! Dress in green, drink a Guinness (or an Irish cream coffee), and eat some Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage! It’s just a necessity!
This Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage is a hit each and every St. Patrick’s Day. There’s nothing else I’d want to eat on my favorite holiday!
St. Patrick’s Day is the best day of the year to be red headed and pale skinned. I’m among my people!!
And if you have jumped onto the multi-cooker bandwagon, you can even make corned beef and cabbage in an Instant Pot! My blogging friend Barb has an electric pressure cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe and Brenda has a low carb corned beef and cabbage recipe!
St. Patrick’s Day wouldn’t be complete without Corned Beef and Cabbage. I hope this fun and easy Crock Pot Recipe graces your holiday table this year. The more fun the better!
See the recipe card below for How to Make Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 2 1/2 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 6 red potatoes peeled and halved
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- The spice packet that comes with the corned beef brisket optional
- 1 small cabbage cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 cups beef broth
- Trim brisket of all visible fat.
- Spray a large slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place onion, potatoes and carrots in bottom of the slow cooker and place corned beef on top.
- Whisk together bouillon, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and beef broth.
- Pour the liquid over brisket.
- Sprinkle the included spice packet over the corned beef (optional). Cover pot.
- Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours, adding cabbage wedges and caraway seed for the last hour of cooking.
- To serve, discard cooking liquid, slice meat and serve with mustard if desired.
More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes to Make:
More classic Irish Recipes from around the web!