SKINNY CARAMEL APPLE DIP is one of our favorite sweet treats. This slimmed down and super easy fruit dip is perfect for any occasion. Kid friendly but equally loved by adults!
When I was younger, one of my very favorite after school snacks was caramel dip with apple slices. I could literally lick the container clean. So delicious. As an adult, I still love that flavor combination. This easy dip is thrown together in minutes and will please the pickiest eater, adults and kids alike! (Relatively) Guilt-free snacking is always the best! I adapted this recipe from a great one I found on Simple Farmstead Cooking. Such a fun site!
I don’t have kids, but I do have a super cute niece, Desdi. She is the 2 year old tornado. She is hilarious, so smart, and quite the personality. Pat and I are keeping her overnight Friday for her parents to have a date night, and I’m so excited. I plan on making this dip, turning on “How to Train Your Dragon” (forget Frozen, Dez is alllll about Toothless), and having a great night with my best girl. Special shout-out to Pat for lending his hands
meatpaws to this Skinny Caramel Apple Dip photo shoot. I wish someone would videotape us as we are trying to get these shots right. It’s quite a production. I think he did pretty well. :)
Skinny Caramel Apple Dip is the perfect appetizer or dessert! Loved by kids and adults alike. Yum!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 8-ounce package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 a tub (about 6 ounces) fat-free or light Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional...feel free to leave out for less calories)
- 1 16 ounce jar of your favorite caramel sauce (Sugar Free Caramel Ice Cream Topping by Smuckers is great. Walden Farms makes a Calorie Free version!!!)
- Apple slices, for dipping
- In an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, Cool Whip, and caramel sauce until well combined.
- Mix in white chocolate chips
- You can eat immediately, or refridgerate for about an hour to allow to firm up a bit. Serve with apple slices.