Chocolate Cream Pie is a must make. Believe me when I tell you, this is the best chocolate cream pie recipe you will make! It’s so perfect for the holiday season and it’s quick and easy to make. Decadent and creamy, this is the dessert you need to be serving this Thanksgiving!
Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe for Any Occasion
If you are looking for a show-stopping dessert to serve to guests this holiday season – look no further! This chocolate pie is so easy to make and is pure joy to eat!
I just crave this chocolate pie and cannot get enough.
How to Make The Best Chocolate Cream Pie
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the crust according to package instructions (or buy a pre-made crust recipe)
- Cook the pie ingredients in a saucepan
- Pour the filling into the crust and place in the fridge until fully cool and firm.
- Prepare the whipped topping and top the cooled pie with the whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate if desired and keep cool until serving.
Easy Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe
This pie embodies everything that is right about the holiday season! It’s decadent and rich and it’s definitely a crowd pleaser! Topped with freshly whipped cream, there is nothing subtle about this dessert!
Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe for the Holidays
If you are expecting lots of guests during the holiday season, consider having a dessert table where guests can help themselves. This pie would sit perfectly amongst these other holiday and fall desserts.
Can you make this chocolate cream pie recipe ahead of time?
The pie can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time, so it’s perfect for easy entertaining. Add the whipped cream no more than 2 hours before serving though, so it doesn’t become flat.
Can you freeze chocolate pie?
Yes! I like to make a couple of pies and then freeze one for later. Let the pie cool to room temperature and cover it completely in either plastic wrap or an air tight freezer bag. Defrost the pie overnight in the refrigerator.
- Use your favorite pre-made pie crust fro this recipe, or make your own.
- Line the pie tin with parchment for easy removal.
- Allow four hours for the pie to completely cool and chill before serving.
More Chocolate Dessert Recipes
We love this Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe, but we can never get enough chocolate! Check out our other favorites as well!
If you love this Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe, be sure to upload a photo in the comments below or leave a rating. We hope you love it as much as we do!