This easy one pan dinner is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. This egg roll in a bowl is made with seasoned ground turkey for an effortless low carb dinner that’s full of flavor.
Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe
This delicious recipe is super quick and easy to make and so tasty!
Why you’ll love this Low Carb Egg Roll recipe:
If you’ve ever wished you could just eat egg rolls for dinner, this recipe is for you! Better yet, it’s a much healthier and more fulfilling version, without the fried parts.
How to make Egg Roll in a Bowl
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brown the turkey in a skillet and drain any excess oil.
- Add in the other ingredients, stir and cook until the cabbage is cooked.
- Serve with sliced green onion.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This egg roll in a bowl is a great healthy meal prep idea. It makes for a great quick and healthy dinner, but it’s great for easy to grab lunches too.
Once cooked and cooled, store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. You can reheat it on the stovetop or quickly in the microwave.
Can you make this with different protein?
I made this bowl with ground turkey, but you can easily make it with pork, chicken or beef too. You can also make this with plant based ‘meat’ crumbles.
What do you serve it with?
This egg roll in a bowl is perfect to enjoy by itself as a healthy meal. It’s great piled into lettuce wraps too. For a fuller meal, you can serve it with a side of rice or cauliflower rice.
- If you like a crunch and bite to your cabbage, only cook the mixture for 10 minutes. If you would like the cabbage to be cooked all the way through with no crunch, cook for 15 minutes.
- For the photos I garnished the egg roll in a bowl with green onions and sesame seeds for the majority of the pictures. I added Sriracha Mayo on the last couple of photos to add a little bit more color.
This egg roll in a bowl is not only healthy but it’s delicious too! So simple but so flavorful, it’s a real treat and a tasty way to get the goodness in.
More Healthy Recipes we Love
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Tuna Poke Bowls
- Almond Milk Chicken Curry
- Healthy Chicken Pitas
- Mexican Zucchini Boats
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.