This Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner is not only a total treat for the taste buds, it’s also so easy to make! A finger licking honey garlic sauce smothers succulent shrimp and crisped broccoli for a simply delicious sheet pan dinner.
Easy has never been so delicious! Make this Honey Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner part of your weekly meal rota, everything is spread onto one pan, slam it in the oven – done.
Serve with some brown rice for a succulent and satisfying shrimpy main!
Why you’ll love this Honey Garlic Shrimp recipe
- A lip smacking honey garlic sauce. Tangy, sweet and savory – this sauce is utterly addictive – perfect over shrimp and veggies.
- An easy sheet pan dinner. The sauce is a breeze to whip up, the ingredients all go onto one sheet. Minimal prep and it’s on the table in around 30 mins.
- Crispy broccoli. The broccoli is baked in the oven, giving them a gorgeous crispy tinge, perfect with the juicy shrimp.
How to make this Honey Garlic Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Marinate the shrimp – Mix together your marinade ingredients, the toss your shrimp in half of it. Allow to sit while you cook the broccoli.
- Bake the broccoli – Spread broccoli on prepared sheet pan then drizzle with olive oil. Toss by hand to coat then salt and pepper to taste, then roast in the oven for 15 mins.
- Add the shrimp – Move the broccoli to one side and add the shrimp, place back in the oven for 8-10 mins.
- Drizzle with the remaining sauce, serve and enjoy!
What are the best shrimp for this recipe?
Jumbo shrimp are great for this dish, they’re hearty and delicious! But any shrimp will work fine in this recipe, just be sure the shrimp are peeled and deveined.
If you want to use frozen shrimp, you can. Just make sure you defrost them first. You can thaw them out in the fridge overnight, place them in a fine mesh sieve over a bowl, so the water can drain.
If you are in a rush you can also place them in a sieve and run them under the tap in the sink.
Can I add other veggies?
You can certainly mix things up and choose all kinds of veggies. Just be aware you might have to adjust the cook time slightly. Veggies like peppers, onions, asparagus or baby potatoes would be great.
What to serve with this Honey Garlic Shrimp
The go-to here is usually brown rice, but you could also go for noodles, quinoa or cauliflower rice. If you want something light on the side, then a crisp green salad would be great too.
If you want to throw in some other greens and different textures then wilted spinach would be lovely – and of course – you can always throw in some nice crusty bread!
- Use a preheated oven.
- For ease, opt for peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Cut your broccoli into even florets, so they cook evenly.
- If using other veggies, be mindful you may need to adjust your cook time slightly.
- You know your shrimp is done when they curl into a “C” shape and are pink in color.
- Garnish with some sesame seeds for a an extra pop of crunchy texture.