This Instant Pot turkey noodle soup recipe is the perfect winter soup! It’s a great way to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving, and it tastes absolutely delicious. Making turkey soup in an Instant Pot with vegetables and egg noodles is so quick and easy!
Easy Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe
This Instant Pot turkey noodle soup is hearty, warm, and flavorful. It’s the perfect soup for winter and post-holiday meals!
Use leftover turkey, noodles, and vegetables to make this turkey soup in your pressure cooker. It’s an easy way to prepare a meal without extra hassle.
Why you’ll love this Leftover Turkey Soup recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: This turkey noodle soup is a quick and easy recipe. All you need is a pressure cooker and 30 minutes!
- USE UP LEFTOVERS: This is a great way to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Just add that extra turkey into this delicious soup.
- INSTANT POT SOUP: I love making soup in the Instant pot, because it’s just so simple. Everything is done in one pot!
This Instant Pot turkey soup recipe is sure to be a winter favorite, and it’s great for sick days too. If you prefer chicken, try this Instant Pot chicken noodle soup!
How to make Quick Turkey Noodle Soup in the Instant Pot
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Melt the butter using the saute function in the Instant Pot.
- Then add in the vegetables and cook until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic and sage, then the rest of the ingredients(stock, turkey, noodles, and seasonings).
- Place the lid on and pressure cook about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
This Instant pot turkey noodle soup is filled with lots of ingredients that creates a full, hearty meal. But I always like serving soup along with some bread, like these naan rolls.
Absolutely! This Instant pot turkey soup is a great way to use up leftovers after the holidays.
Carrots, celery, mushrooms, and onion are ideal for this recipe. However you can add any veggies you like. Broccoli or potatoes would taste great, but you’ll need to make sure to cook until all vegetables are tender. Potatoes, for example, would take extra time so you might want to par-cook them.
Yes. If you don’t have a pressure cooker, try this stovetop turkey noodle soup.
Store soup in freezer-safe containers up to 3 months.
This whole recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make. Cook time in the pressure cooker is less than 10 minutes total.
Turkey Noodle Soup Ingredients & Notes
- Butter: Helps the vegetables brown without burning. If you prefer, swap it for your favorite cooking oil.
- Vegetables: I love a ton of vegetables in my soups, so I use carrots, celery, onion, and mushrooms. Feel free to use as much or as little as you like!
- Seasoning: Garlic and sage pair wonderfully with turkey, so I add them to the soup for a little extra flavor! If you don’t have fresh, use 1 teaspoon garlic powder and ½ teaspoon dried sage. Bay leaf adds great depth of flavor and earthiness to the soup. Just make sure to take it out before serving.
- Stock: Chicken stock gives the soup great flavor. I recommend using a good quality, low sodium stock.
- Turkey: This is a perfect recipe for leftover roasted turkey. Smoked turkey would also be delicious.
- Noodles: Egg noodles are always a classic addition to soup, but elbow or ditalini noodles would also work!
- Turkey should be fully cooked before adding it to the Instant Pot. Do not use uncooked turkey in this recipe.
- Store leftover soup in the fridge up to 3 days. If you want to keep it longer, store it in the freezer.
- You can substitute cooked shredded chicken in place of the turkey if you prefer.
- The key to cooking pasta in the instant pot is to cook it for half of the time on the box. The egg noodles I use traditionally cook in 7 minutes on the stovetop, but in the Instant Pot they take about 3 minutes.
What’s the best turkey to make Instant Pot Turkey Soup?
You can use any kind of turkey you like for this this recipe, as long as it’s cooked. Simple, savory flavors will work best in this soup. Turkey breast works well, but you can use dark or white meat.
If you aren’t starting out with leftover turkey, you can cook some to use in this recipe. I recommend this Instant Pot Turkey breast recipe for an easy option.
More leftover turkey recipes we love
- Creamy Turkey Rice Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Quesadilla
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Turkey Croquettes
This Instant Pot turkey noodle soup is so hearty and delicious. It’s a satisfying post-holiday meal, and it will warm you right up!
More Simple Soup Recipes we Love
- Best Chicken Noodle Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Easy Taco Soup
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Crockpot Chicken Wild Rice Soup
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.