This PUMPKIN PIE PUNCH is the ultimate Halloween or Thanksgiving cocktail! With apple cider, real pumpkin, and cream soda you’ll never believe how tasty this party punch can be. Such a unique and fun holiday drink recipe.
I love a good party punch. There’s ALWAYS a time where you’re going to be entertaining a crowd and need a delicious and fun cocktail to pass around. Something easy to make in bulk, unique enough to make an impression, and of course delicious. Autumn is always my favorite time for a great punch recipe, because there is so much to celebrate. With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all grouped together within a three month span, friend and family get togethers seem non stop, and we need some great recipes to make for loved ones! This Pumpkin Pie Punch is just way too fun and tasty. It’s sure to steal the show at any party, especially Thanksgiving! The only thing better than enjoying a great slice of Pumpkin Pie during the holidays is being able to sip one too!
You faithful readers might remember that last year I had an awesome time coming up with vodka infusions with Everclear®. I found out just how fun and versatile this (INEXPENSIVE) 190 proof grain alcohol can be. I made everything from Homemade Apple Pie Vodka to Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Vodka (those make awesome homemade Christmas gifts by the way!), but my favorite Everclear® recipe was my Easy Holiday Punch. This Pumpkin Pie Punch is great in all the same ways; economical, fun, easy, and pretty! It’s a must make for all your holiday parties coming up. Everclear® is perfect for punches because it’s tasteless. It won’t ruin the flavor of whatever amazing cocktail you make, especially this Pumpkin Pie Punch!
This simple Pumpkin Pie Punch only has 5 ingredients, well 6 if you count the whipped cream. You know you can’t have pumpkin pie without whipped cream! It takes this fun cocktail from good to great and really leaves an impression. I just cannot wait to try this!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
4.5 based on 24 review(s)
- 1/2 gallon cold apple cider
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 12 ounces cream soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Everclear (you can leave this out if you prefer a mocktail version)
- apple slices for garnish
- cool whip or whipped cream for garnish
- In a large pitcher, stir together the cider and pumpkin. Use a large whisk and stir until fully combined. If you'd like it to be extra smooth, you can pour through a cheesecloth or small wire mesh strainer, but we didn't find that necessary.
- Stir in the cream soda, pumpkin pie spice, and Everclear.
- Add apple slices into pitcher and keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve cold topped with whipped cream or cool whip.
This post is sponsored by Everclear. As always, all opinions are 100% mine. Thanks SO much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!
Did you make this recipe?
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!