Homemade Apple Pie Vodka is an easy gift idea for Fall! This simple Apple Pie Vodka also makes the best fall cocktail with Apple Pie Spritzer!
I’m a girl who LOVES Fall. I love the cooler weather, the approaching holiday spirit, and APPLE SEASON! Apple pie is one of my favorite things on Earth, and TIS THE SEASON! Forget Pumpkin Spice, for me, Apple Pie is the flavor of Fall and worth all the hype! I have made plenty of apple themed recipes in the past; Apple Pie Sangria, Apple Pie Taco Boats, Mini Apple Pie Cheesecakes, and Apple Pie Moscow Mules to name a few. They’re all great and worth making again and again, but today I want to go straight to the source. HOMEMADE APPLE PIE VODKA! The perfect additive to any cocktail in the Fall, am I right?! Could you believe it’s SUPER EASY to make right in your own home?! It’s a great Autumn or holiday gift, or keep it in your fridge for your own celebrations! Win win!
Homemade Apple Pie Vodka is as simple as letting some apples and cinnamon sticks soak in Everclear, add in some water and simple syrup, and enjoy! It has a naturally bright and spiced flavor that will leave you smiling and thinking of Fall. I’m beyond thrilled and honored to be partnering with Everclear® to come up with fun infusions this year. I had no idea just how crazy easy it is to make Everclear transform into fun flavored vodkas, liqueurs, or schnapps. Everclear has created a GORGEOUS website, Make It Your Own by Everclear®, where they have compiled tons of amazing recipes for infusions; everything from Chocolate Liqueur to Chai Vodka. You might remember that I’ve already made Peach Tea Vodka and Strawberry Shortcake Vodka this year. SO easy and SO FUN. Everclear is a 190 proof grain alcohol with no taste, making it the perfect clean slate for flavors. It’s fast to pull flavor from the ingredients you’re adding and you don’t even need much! It should be diluted 1:1 with filtered water because of its strength (important step!). One bottle goes a long way, making this SO cost effective. The possibilities are endless, not to mention fun! This Homemade Apple Pie Vodka is pretty much fool-proof, and I have a feeling you’re going to love it!
Once you have your jar of Homemade Apple Pie Vodka, the possibilities are endless! Sip it over ice on its own, or make hundreds of fun cocktails! My favorite easy cocktail to throw together is this Apple Pie Spritzer. It’s simple Apple Cider (or just Apple Juice), some Homemade Apple Pie Vodka, and club soda! Refreshing, delicious, and perfect for Fall. Bring on the cooler temps and holidays! We have been waiting all year!
4.8 based on 9 review(s)
- 4-5 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Approximately 2 cups Everclear (190 Proof)
- 1 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (equal parts water and sugar, cooked on the stove until combined fully)
- 3 ounces Apple Pie Vodka (1 shot)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- Club Soda to top
- Fill a 32 ounce mason jar with the sliced apples and cinnamon sticks. Use more or less apple as as needed to fill the jar all the way to the top.
- Pour in the Everclear. Use more or less Everclear to fill to the brim.
- Seal the jar and shake lightly to make sure that all of the apples are fully submerged and touched by the Everclear.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 48 hours.
- When ready to continue, pour the Everclear through a fine mesh strainer to remove the fruit and cinnamon. Return the flavored vodka to the mason jar.
- Pour in the simple syrup and filtered water. Stir to fully combine.
- Seal tightly and store in the fridge until ready for use; it will keep up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- Fill a glass to the top with crushed ice.
- Pour in the Apple Pie Vodka, Apple Cider, and then top with Club Soda.
This post is sponsored by Everclear. As always, all opinions are 100% mine. Thanks SO much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!
Did you make this recipe?
Never Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!