This BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN recipe with riced cauliflower is SO easy and it’s an instant family favorite. Substituting traditional pasta or rice for riced cauliflower makes this a healthy spin on a classic recipe, and you’ll never miss the calories. Healthy, easy baked chicken parmesan topped with marinara, melty mozzarella, and fresh basil…what could be better?
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe
This Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is so delicious, and a lot healthier with the riced cauliflower and broccoli on the side. This easy chicken parmesan recipe is the perfect thing to make for weeknight dinners!
I’m just SO excited to bring you this easy and slimmed down recipe for one of my favorite dishes EVER, Chicken Parmesan! We all know Chicken Parm; it’s a staple at any and every Italian restaurant and it’s just so darn delicious.
This Sheet Pan Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe couldn’t be easier or healthier. It’s baked instead of fried, and it is paired with riced cauliflower and roasted vegetables instead of the typical carby sides. I’M IN LOVE! This is a meal tailor made for New Years resolutions, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we have. (We may or may not have made this multiple times this week…)
This easy chicken parmesan recipe is the answer to your weeknight dinner dilemmas. Simple, healthy, and oh so delicious! A recipe I can eat over and over again.
Try this Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe for your next weeknight dinner. An easy chicken parmesan paired with healthy riced cauliflower and broccoli makes for a simply healthy meal!
Chicken Parmesan with Cauliflower Rice and Broccoli
This Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is so straightforward and easy, and most of that is thanks to Green Giant and their new line of vegetable products. Green Giant has an entire new line of delicious products like the ones I used above, including veggie tots, riced veggies, mashed cauliflower, and roasted vegetables!
I used their Riced Cauliflower (SO GOOD) and Roasted Broccoli in this new favorite recipe, and they were the perfect simple compliment to the Chicken Parm. The Riced Cauliflower was especially delicious, substituted for my typical pasta side I would serve with a dish like this. Little substitutions can make a big difference when trying to make better choices for your family, and Green Giant makes it easy! In fact, this veggie alternative to traditional rice has up to 80 percent fewer calories than traditional white rice.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
You’ll never even miss the fry on these baked chicken breasts. The crispy panko and Parmesan coating baked up with utter perfection and the chicken was as juicy as it could be, being baked under sauce and cheese, two of my favorite things! This is a meal to remember, and lucky for those of us in the kitchen it’s made in under 30 minutes! WIN WIN!
Click here to check out our full Baked Chicken Guide for more EASY baked chicken recipes!
Baked Chicken Parmesan makes great leftovers!
The other FABULOUS thing about this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is how delicious it is, even when reheated as leftovers. It makes meal planning as simple as can be. Make a double batch of this easy chicken parmesan on the weekend, eat some for dinner, and save the rest for lunches throughout the week. Sounds like a good plan to me!
Recommended Products to make this easy chicken parmesan recipe
Be sure to check out where to buy Green Giant’s new line of veggie swap products.. I hope you enjoy this baked chicken parmesan recipe as much as we do!
See the recipe card below for details on How to Make Baked Chicken Parmesan. Enjoy!
If you like this baked chicken parmesan recipe, try these other baked chicken recipes too:
- Creamy Enchilada Baked Chicken
- Baked Chicken Tacos
- Bacon Ranch Chicken recipe
- Swiss Chicken Bake
- Oven Fried Chicken
- Skinny Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
This BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN recipe with riced cauliflower is SO easy and it's an instant family favorite. Healthy, easy baked chicken parmesan topped with marinara, melty mozzarella, and fresh basil.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 bag Green Giant Riced Cauliflower
- 1 bag Green Giant Roasted Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl until well blended. In a separate shallow bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Start by dipping each chicken breast in the egg mixture, coating both sides. Shake to remove excess egg, then dip into the breadcrumb mixture. Press into the crumbs on both sides to coat as thickly as possible. Place chicken on the baking sheet. Repeat with all four chicken breasts.
- Spray the chicken breasts lightly with olive oil spray or baking spray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the frozen broccoli to both sides of the pan. Be sure to break apart the pieces and lay them as flatly as possible on the baking sheet. It's okay if some overlap.
- Continue baking the chicken and broccoli for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the marinara over the chicken breasts, then top with the shredded cheese. Return to the oven for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Switch the oven to broil (optional) to allow for the cheese to bubble a bit more and the veggies to crisp slightly (about 2 minutes). Watch closely, because you don't want to burn the veggies or the cheese.
- While the chicken is in the final 5-6 minutes of cooking, prepare your Riced Cauliflower according to package instructions; 5-6 minutes in the microwave. Remove from the bag and plate the cauliflower evenly onto 4 plates.
- Remove chicken and broccoli from the oven, top with chopped basil, and serve!