This bacon crusted chicken is an easy one pan meal that requires minimal prep. Served with delicious ranch potatoes, this family meal is loaded with flavor and a breeze to make.
- One Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- How to Make Cheesy Bacon Crusted Chicken
- Baked Chicken with Cheese and Bacon
- How do you know when the chicken is cooked?
- The Best meat thermometer!
- How do you reheat this dish?
- More Chicken Dinner Recipes
- One Pan Cheesy Bacon Crusted Chicken with Ranch Potatoes and Corn
- Email This Recipe
- Nutrition Information
One Pan Chicken and Potatoes
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for meals that cut down on clean up time, especially during the week. This delicious one pan meal is a life saver with little prep and even less clean up.
Chicken, cheese, bacon, corn, potatoes all in one pan for one delicious meal!
How to Make Cheesy Bacon Crusted Chicken
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
Prep: Preheat the oven and spray a casserole dish with non stick spray.
Combine: Toss the potatoes in oil an seasoning.
Bake the potatoes: Cook the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes. Stir in the corn and toss to combine.
Add the chicken: Place the chicken in the pan next to the potatoes and add the cheeses and bacon.
Finish: Bake the dish in the oven until the chicken is cooked through.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
Baked Chicken with Cheese and Bacon
We all know the saying, bacon makes everything better! This bacon crusted chicken is cooked to perfection and is full of texture and flavor.
The salty bacon cuts through the creamy cheese and makes this a winning chicken dinner.
How do you know when the chicken is cooked?
The chicken will take around 25 minutes to cook through depending on the thickness of the breast. If you have an instant read thermometer, the internal temperature should register at 165°F.
If you don’t have a thermometer you can check the chicken by cutting in in half and making sure there is no pink.
The Best meat thermometer!
I love using this meat thermometer for making sure the meat is at 165 degrees! Easy for beginners & totally worth the $10 cost!
How do you reheat this dish?
- I prefer to serve Bacon Crusted Chicken as soon as it is cooked, but if you have leftovers they can be stored up to 3 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Reheat the whole dish in the oven and cover it with foil so that the top doesn’t burn. Cook it at 325°F for around 25 minutes until heated through.
If you need more one pan meals to add to your regular dinner rotation, be sure to try out Roast Chicken and Potatoes, Honey Mustard Crusted Salmon, Greek Chicken and Cauliflower, and Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies.
More Chicken Dinner Recipes
- Baked Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake
- Plus all of our favorite baked chicken recipes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.