Skip the morning drive through line and make a Starbucks Pink Drink at home! With this quick and easy recipe, you’ll be sipping on your favorite drink in no time.
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
Pretty in pink, this Starbucks Pink Drink always makes me smile! This creamy, delicious, and slightly sweet drink is an instant day brightener any time of year. Skip the drive through and use this simple recipe to make your own Pink Drink at home – saving time and money!
Thanks to tea, coconut milk, and fresh strawberries, this copycat Starbucks Pink Drink is light, refreshing, and bursting with flavor. After one sip of this DIY Pink Drink, you’ll find any occasion to quickly whip one up!
Why you’ll love this Strawberry Pink Drink recipe:
- REFRESHING: Served on ice, the combination of chilled tea and coconut milk is ultra refreshing.
- PRETTY: This fun Starbucks drink is not only delicious, it’s pretty, too! These Pink Drinks are so fun to serve at parties, for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or any day that could use a pop of pink.
- EASY: Made with 4 simple ingredients and ready in less than 5 minutes, it doesn’t get much easier than this!
Add a little pep to your step with a homemade Pink Drink!
How to Make a Starbucks Pink Drink at Home
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the tea and grape juice.
- Add ice and coconut milk.
- Garnish with freshly sliced strawberries.
Pink Drink Recipe Notes
- Tea: I used Tazo brand ready to drink hibiscus tea for this mocktail recipe. Instead of ready to drink tea, you can also steep your own. Combine 1 tea bag and ½ cup of very hot water and set it aside to steep for 15 minutes. Let it cool to room temperature before continuing with the recipe.
- Grape Juice: White grape juice adds welcome sweetness and fruit flavor to this drink. White cranberry juice is also a delicious choice!
- Coconut Milk: Before adding, stir the coconut milk really well. I used full-fat unsweetened coconut milk in this recipe.
- Strawberries: While optional, fresh strawberries are a beautiful garnish!
For best taste and texture, fresh strawberries are best in this drink.
Use your favorite kind of white grape juice for this Pink Drink recipe.
For a truly copycat Starbucks Pink Drink, coconut is a must. It adds a wonderful creaminess and unique flavor. Instead of coconut milk, use your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk.
I recommend the ready to drink Tazo brand hibiscus tea.
Absolutely! Simply double the ingredients, follow the recipe steps as written, and divide it into 2 glasses.
Easy to make and even easier to sip, you’ll love this homemade Pink Drink!
- Before you take that first sip, be sure to give the coconut milk a good stir in the glass.
- Instead of white grape juice, white cranberry juice is a delicious alternative.
- Try adding fresh raspberries or blackberries in place of strawberries.
When you are craving a sweet, refreshing drink, this flavorful Pink Drink is a must!
No more stressing about long lines at Starbucks – make a copycat Pink Drink at home in minutes!
More Mocktail Recipes We Love
- Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch Recipe
- Homemade Sweet Tea
- Homemade Cherry Limeade Recipe
- Chai Tea Latte Milkshake
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.