If you can’t get enough of the bacon and gruyere egg bites at Starbucks you are going to love this copycat recipe! Easy to make, these egg bites are baked on the oven and are perfect for meal prepping or a tasty breakfast on the go.
Starbucks Egg Bites
Simple and quick to make, these healthy egg bites are quick to make and they are the most perfect option for meal prep.
Skip the line at Starbucks, and make these oven baked egg bites easily at home so you can grab them whenever the craving strikes!
Why You’ll Love this Egg Bites Recipe:
- QUICK AND EASY: You can make up a big batch of these in less than 30 minutes, and you just need a few everyday ingredients.
- MAKE AHEAD: Egg bites are a serious time saver when it comes to breakfasts. They keep well and freeze great. You can reheat them quickly in the microwave for a grab and go breakfast.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: This recipe will save you a lot of dollars if you usually stop by Starbucks for breakfast!
Not only are these copycat Starbucks egg bites healthy and easy, they are also hands down delicious too! These will make you look forward to breakfast!
How to Make Copycat Starbucks Egg Bites
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Blend together the cottage cheese, baking powder and seasonings.
- Stir in the gruyere, bacon and spinach.
- Pour into a prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until set.
Use up to 1 cup of your favorite freshly shredded cheese like Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar, etc. or crumbled goat/feta cheese.
This is an easy recipe to customize to your preferences! Use up to 1 cup of any veggie like: roasted broccoli or cauliflower, chopped bell peppers, onions, or sun-dried tomatoes, sliced green onions, or diced tomatoes.
Absolutely! Instead of 6 eggs, use 1 cup of egg whites.
Yes. Simply omit the bacon to keep these egg bites meat-free.
These egg bites are done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
A couple of these copycat Starbucks egg bites are great for a tasty breakfast on the go, but you can easily serve them up as part of a light lunch or even a dinner with salad or veggie sides. Try them with:
There is seriously no bad time for these – just heat some up and enjoy for a super easy dinner!
- For the closest Starbucks copycat recipe, cottage cheese is a must. Instead of cottage cheese, you can try an equal amount of ricotta cheese but the egg bite texture might differ.
- Customize these egg bites with your favorite ingredients! Use up to 1 cup of cheese and up to 1 cup of chopped veggies.
- Be sure to grease your muffin tin well before adding in the egg mix so that they don’t stick. You can also use reusable silicon cupcake molds.
I love to make a big batch of these copycat Starbucks egg bites and freeze them. It takes no more time to make 12 or 18, and I know that breakfast is is hand!
How long do egg bites last?
Store egg bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
What is the best way to reheat egg bites?
Reheat these egg bites in the microwave for about 60-90 seconds, until warmed through. You can reheat them right from frozen.
Are these bites gluten free?
Yes, these egg bites are a naturally gluten free recipe!
More Healthy Recipes We Love
- Healthy Almond Milk Chicken Curry
- Weight Watchers Lasagna
- Healthy Bang Bang Shrimp
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
These copycat Starbucks egg bites have been a total game changer. With a delicious creamy texture, and the bacon and gruyere, they are super tasty to eat, and I love how well they freeze and reheat. Make mornings a breeze with this easy recipe!
More Easy Breakfast Recipes to Try:
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- English Muffin Breakfast Pizza
- Cheesy Baked Breakfast Sliders
- Cereal Milk Breakfast Smoothie
- S’mores Breakfast Parfait
- Breakfast Muffins
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.