This delicious stuffed buffalo chicken recipe is so tasty and ready to serve in 30 minutes. Cooked in one skillet, it’s an easy meal that the whole family will love!
Table of Contents
Buffalo Stuffed Chicken
Buffalo is one of my favorite sauces, and I’ll never skip an opportunity to include it in a recipe! This stuffed buffalo chicken is a real winner!
Chicken breasts are stuffed with a seasoned cream cheese mixture and they come out perfectly juicy and tangy for a delicious easy dinner.
Finish with some ranch and blue cheese crumbles for a real treat!
Why you’ll love this Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Recipe:
How to make buffalo stuffed chicken
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together the cream cheese for the filling.
- Season the chicken breasts and cut a pocket in each one.
- Stuff the breasts with the filling.
- Add the breasts to a hot skillet and brush with buffalo sauce.
- Cook on both sides until cooked through.
- Finish with ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
72+ Easy Chicken Recipes
See our Chicken Guide for ALL the best chicken recipes plus tips and tricks for juicy chicken every time.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This buffalo stuffed chicken is best served straight away. If you like, you can stuff the chicken breasts a few hours before cooking them and keep them covered in the fridge.
If you have leftovers, they will keep for 3 days. To reheat, cover them with foil and put in the oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes until warmed through.
Can you freeze raw stuffed chicken breasts?
If you want to be super organized, you can freeze the stuffed chicken breasts. Stuff them and secure with toothpicks, then freeze in a container. They will be good for up to 3 months. Thaw them in the fridge overnight before cooking and following the rest of the recipe.
What do you serve them with?
These buffalo stuffed chicken breasts are great to serve with all kinds of veggie and potato sides. Try them with:
- Take care to not cut all the way through the chicken breasts when you make the pocket.
- If the chicken breasts don’t close once you’ve stuffed them, secure them in place with toothpicks. Just remember to remove them before serving!
- The oil should be hot and glistening when you add the chicken breasts to the skillet.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
More Chicken Skillet Recipes
Once you’ve made this Stuffed Buffalo Chicken, be sure to try these other chicken recipes made in a skillet!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!