BACON CHEESEBURGER DIP is the best dip recipe to celebrate Memorial Day and the Fourth of July! Loaded with bacon, Swiss, cheddar, hamburger, and everything else that makes cheeseburgers one of America’s favorite foods!
How is it that we are already talking about MEMORIAL DAY!? Like…what? I feel like I was just celebrating my bday, and that was last August. So clearly I’m pretty confused. Nonetheless, one of the great BBQ holidays of the year is just around the corner and it’s time to plan the best menu EVER! We are going to need things to grill, things to drink, and of course things to snack!
This ALL AMERICAN BACON CHEESEBURGER DIP is the perfect appetizer for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
Just begging to be devoured with friends and family!
This dip is loaded with hamburger, two types of cheeses (three if you count cream cheese!), bacon, tomato, onion, and pickles. Basically everything that makes a great Bacon Cheeseburger Great. Pair this All American Bacon Cheeseburger Dip with your favorite beer and you’re in business for Memorial Day! You will be the hit of the party, trust me!
Every good dip needs a good chip. For me, I ALWAYS go back to Food Should Taste Good chips. So crispy, full of flavor, and unique. They have something for everyone, from Guacamole to Cantina Tortilla Chips and more. YUM!
For this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip, my favorite are the Multigrain Tortilla Chips. The right amount of salt, thickness, and flavor. I love the Multigrain Tortilla Chips with this dip because they don’t take away from the flavor of the Bacon Cheeseburger, and the sesame seeds remind me of a hamburger bun. Cute visual and ALL THE TASTE. I can’t get enough! It also helps that they’re Certified Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, and free of Cholesterol! Be still my heart.
So pour your favorite beer (I love a good Pale Ale with this recipe!), get the grill fired up, and enjoy this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip!
Happy Memorial Day!
15 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 16 ounces (2 bars) low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayo (real)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped bacon crumbles, cooked (about 6-8 slices)
- 1/4 cup chopped bread and butter pickles (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped (or pico de gallo)
- ketchup and mustard for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Brown hamburger and garlic in a medium skillet over medium/high heat. Crumble as you brown. About half way through, add in the onion and stir to combine. When beef is fully cooked and onion is translucent and fragrant, drain of any excess oil and set aside.
- In a high powered blender, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and both cheeses. Pulse until combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and stir in the beef, bacon, pickles, cilantro, and tomatoes.
- Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melty.
- Serve hot garnished with ketchup and mustard. Serve with Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips !
Thank you so much Food Should Taste Good for sponsoring this delicious Pat friendly post! Thank you all so much for supporting the brands that help support The Cookie Rookie!