Loaded Cowboy Burgers with avocado, onion rings, bacon, and cheese? It doesn’t get better than Loaded Cowboy Burgers with Spicy BBQ Mayo! BBQ dreams do come true!
You guys. These burgers. I’m in love! I basically took all of my favorite ingredients and threw them together…and I’m in love. The best burger ever, perfect for celebrating Summer!
Onion ring? Check. Bacon? Check. Fresh avocado, tomato, and cheese? Check. Spicy BBQ Mayo to top it all off?? Oh yes. This burger is SO worth the calorie splurge!
We got the burgers from Stock Yards, and we LOVED them. This is not a sponsored post, but I wanted to tell you how great they were! If you have a favorite burger recipe, that works as well, but if you’re looking for great cuts of meat with so much flavor, I would definitely recommend Stock Yards!
If you’re looking for the PERFECT burger to throw together for your best BBQs this Summer, look no further.
These Loaded Cowboy Burgers with Spicy BBQ Mayo have it all!
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 4 premium burgers, prepared your favorite way or premade
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 prepared onion rings (I love Alexia brand)
- 8 slices avocado
- 8 slices prepared bacon
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Combine mayo, bbq sauce, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Place burgers on a hot grill and grill each side for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until burgers are cooked through.
- At the last minute, add your cheese and allow it to melt down over the burgers.
- To assemble your burgers, spread some of the spicy bbq mayo on the inside of each bun. Top with lettuce, tomato, burger, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices avocado, 2 onion rings, and more BBQ Mayo.
- Serve and enjoy!