Fresh, delicious and healthy, this cilantro lime salmon is cooked to perfection in the air fryer. Ready to serve in less than half and hour, this recipe is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner after a long day.
Cilantro Lime Salmon
We try to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. Full of nutrients, it’s a great addition to any well balanced diet. This cilantro lime salmon is a delicious way to stay in touch with your healthy lifestyle goals.
Why You’ll Love this Air Fryer Salmon Recipe:
- HEALTHY: Low in calories, carbs and fats and with lots of omega-3s, this is one tasty gluten-free dinner the whole family will love.
- QUICK AND EASY: Simple to prep with just a few ingredients, this is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
- ONE POT: All cooked in the air fryer, even the clean up is a breeze!
This recipe is an easy way to add flavor to your salmon. Light and fresh, it’s full of goodness!
How to Make Air Fryer Cilantro Lime Salmon
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Pat the salmon dry.
- Mix together the Goya seasoning and avocado oil and rub over the salmon.
- Cook in the air fryer.
- Spoon over the cilantro and lime to serve.
While fresh salmon is best, you can certainly use frozen salmon fillets. Let them thaw in the refrigerator before using.
Instead of avocado oil, use another oil with a high smoke point like canola or grapeseed oil. Avoid low smoke point oils such as butter or olive oil.
This is a delicious spice blend that is typically found in the Hispanic section of almost any supermarket. It comes in an orange box of 8 packets.
Yes! Simply use an equal amount of cilantro in place of parsley.
Store this salmon in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
This air fryer cilantro lime salmon is great to serve with potato or veggie sides for a delicious well balance dinner, Try it with:
This recipe is the perfect center for an easy salmon dinner you can make any night of the week!
- Make sure that you pat the salmon dry before seasoning. If it contains excess water, the salmon can get mushy when it cooks.
- Preheat your air fryer before placing in the salmon. If your air fryer doesn’t have a pre heat function, let it run at 400F for 5 minutes first.
- The salmon is cooked when it is an opaque pink in color and flakes easily with a fork.
I love how quick and easy this salmon is to prep and cook. It’s full of fresh flavors and is perfect to add to your weekly meal rotation.
Can I make my own spice blend for this recipe?
Absolutely! If you can’t find the pre-made spice blend, make your own seasoning by combining 1 teaspoon each of: garlic powder, cumin, coriander, and salt. Mix these spices together in a small bowl and use in place of the Goya Sazón. You won’t have that gorgeous orange color but it will still taste delicious.
Can I use bottled lime juice?
Fresh lime juice is best! You’ll need the zest from fresh limes anyways, so pick up 2-3 limes to use in this recipe.
Can I serve this salmon without the skin?
Definitely. I like the crunchiness from the cooked skin, but if you prefer salmon without the skin, pull it off before topping with the cilantro mixture. You can also use skinless salmon fillets to avoid the hassle of removing the skin.
More Air Fryer Dinner Recipes We Love
This cilantro lime salmon is cooked to perfection in the air fryer. It’s so effortless, but the flavors are out of this world.
More Flavorful Salmon Recipes to Try:
- Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Honey Garlic Salmon and Asparagus
- Baked Pesto Salmon
- Air Fryer Miso Salmon
- Garlic Butter Salmon
- Pecan Crusted Honey Bourbon Salmon
- Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!