Ready in just 20 minutes, this Air Fryer Pork Chops recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! These easy to make pork chops are air fried to perfection with a medley of seasonings and a wonderfully crisp parmesan coating.
20 Minute Pork Chops
A from-scratch dinner on the table in 20 minutes? Yes, please! These air fried pork chops couldn’t be easier to make and totally hit the spot. Each pork chop is seasoned to perfection and coated with shredded parmesan cheese for a totally mouthwatering bite.
As the pork chops cook in the air fryer, the outside gets crispy while the inside stays tender and juicy, no bread crumbs required. If you follow a low carb diet, this will quickly become a favorite recipe!
Why You’ll Love this Pork Chops Recipe:
- QUICK: These pork chops only take 10 minutes to cook.
- SEASONED: Each pork chop is coated in a mixture of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, paprika, and ground mustard. So much flavor to love!
- KID FRIENDLY: It’s not always easy to find a recipe the whole family will love. Keep this one in your back pocket!
Who knew pork chops could be so easy to make?
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brush the pork chops with olive oil.
- Combine the spices and shredded cheese.
- Press both sides of each pork chop into the spice mixture.
- Place the pork chops in a preheated air fryer and cook.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve.
Any air fryer works great!
You can, but they’ll take longer to cook. These pork chops are done when the thickest part of the meat reaches 145°F.
Yes. If using frozen pork chops, let them thaw in the refrigerator first.
Yes, this is a naturally gluten free recipe!
I love serving pork chops with classic sides like:
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Potato Wedges
- Cheesy Roasted Vegetables
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Parker House Rolls
No matter what you serve them with, they’re sure to be a hit.
- Because they can dry out pretty quickly, try not to overcook the pork chops.
- For easy cleanup, line the air fryer basket with aluminum foil before adding the pork chops.
- Flip the pork chops halfway through cooking to ensure they cook evenly.
This easy pork chops recipe will quickly become part of your weeknight dinner rotation!
Can I make these pork chops ahead of time?
These pork chops are best served immediately after cooking.
How can I prevent pork chops from drying out?
To prevent pork chops from drying out, try not to overcook them. For juicy, tender pork chops, cook them until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
More Quick Dinner Recipes We Love
Flavorful, juicy, tender pork chops are air fried to perfection and ready in a matter of minutes. This is an easy dinner you just can NOT miss out on!
More Easy Pork Recipes to Try:
- Honey Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Stuffed Pork Loin
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Crockpot Kalua Pork
- Smoked Pulled Pork
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Sandwich
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.