Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes is the perfect one pan dinner recipe! This healthy crusted salmon recipe with potatoes, green beans, and tomatoes makes an easy sheet pan dinner for any night of the week. It’s made in under 30 minutes, healthy, and full of flavor!
Honey Mustard Salmon
This honey mustard salmon and potatoes recipe is such an easy sheet pan dinner for those nights when you need a quick fix. Baked salmon, potatoes, green beans, and tomatoes all made in one pan!
When life starts to get crazy around here, I just need some quick and simple meals to keep everyone fed. That’s why I LOVE sheet pan dinners like this Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes recipe!
Deliciously baked salmon along with lots of yummy vegetables (potatoes, green beans, and tomatoes) can all be made with just one pan for the ultimate EASY dinner recipe. This crusted salmon is super flavorful, and this simple meal just happens to be pretty healthy too. Talk about winning!
This honey mustard salmon is just healthy enough, just easy enough, and definitely delicious enough to keep us full and happy, even when life gets busy. Be sure to add this into your weeknight meal rotation!
This Honey Mustard Salmon sheet pan dinner with potatoes, tomatoes, and green beans will surely be your new favorite EASY dinner recipe!
Salmon and Potatoes
You will never even know this baked salmon and potatoes recipe is a healthy meal. There is SO MUCH FLAVOR in this sheet pan dinner, it will blow your mind!
You’ve got honey mustard salmon, simple roasted red potatoes, juicy cherry tomatoes, and hearty green beans all mixed together into a simple meal. The best part is that you can cook this in less than 30 minutes. Beautiful and simple is quite a winning combo. You can impress your guests while still leaving time to hang out, and have virtually zero cleanup.
Easy Sheet Pan Dinners
Life is busy, so easy sheet pan dinners are an absolute life saver! Being able to cook a full meal in just one pan, and in less than 30 minutes, means you can make nice meals for your and your family every night without hassle. This Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes is a favorite, but I’ve got plenty more sheet pan recipes where this came from!
Try these other recipes if you need more easy dinners:
- Chili Lime Ranch Chicken and Vegetables Dinner
- Maple Glazed Salmon and Potatoes
- Hoisin Salmon and Asparagus Recipe
- Healthy Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas (for two)
- One Pan Chicken and Veggies Recipe
- Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Cauliflower
How to Make Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes
This baked salmon sheet pan dinner is just too easy! The honey mustard salmon is made similar to our Herb Crusted Salmon recipe, where we add a layer of mustard and our own breadcrumb mixture to create the perfect crust. I just love the crispy texture the honey mustard crust adds to the salmon as it bakes in.
How to Make this Salmon & Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner:
- Toss the quartered potatoes and green beans in a bowl with olive oil, garlic powder, and salt & pepper.
- Spread the veggies out on a baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for 10 minutes at 375°F.
- Combine the honey mustard with the dry mustard. In another bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs with parsley and parmesan.
- Spread a thick layer of the mustard mix on each of the salmon fillets, and then pat on the breadcrumb mixture.
- Once the veggies have cooked for 10 minutes, add the salmon and tomatoes to the baking sheet. Then bake everything for 15-18 minutes.
This meal is easy to serve, because all you have to do is place a piece of salmon on each plate and add some of the veggie mix. Such a tasty meal!
I have a feeling that this Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes sheet pan dinner will be making busy people like all of us very happy very soon! Give it a try and let me know what you think. I know it’s just what the doctor ordered for me!
Watch the Video and See the recipe card for details on how to make this Honey Mustard Salmon and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, try these other easy salmon recipes:
- Pecan Crusted Honey Bourbon Salmon
- Caprese Stuffed Salmon with Balsamic Roasted Tomatoes
- Parmesan Crusted White Wine Dijon Salmon
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Salmon Recipe
- Baked Pesto Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Caesar Salmon Foil Packets