Serve up a delicious and tasty homemade meatloaf in a fraction of the time thanks to the air fryer. Perfectly cooked and juicy, this beef meatloaf recipe is ready to serve in around 30 minutes. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner.
Air Fryer Meatloaf Recipe
A classic meatloaf is always a family food favorite, and you can get it on the table so much quicker thanks to the air fryer.
Glazed in a tangy and sweet ketchup mix, this is tasty, hearty and comforting and a breeze to make. Serve it up with all of your favorire sides for a delicious dinner that everyone will love!
Why you’ll love this Glazed Air Fried Meatloaf recipe:
- QUICK: This beef meatloaf takes minutes to make before it gets cooked in the air fryer.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Even the clean up is a breeze! You just need one bowl to mix everything together and then it’s cooked right in the air fryer basket.
- MAKE AHEAD: This is a great make ahead recipe and the leftovers are easy to reheat later in the week.
Make a delicious homemade meatloaf quickly and easily for the whole family to enjoy. Perfectly juicy and full of flavor!
How to make Meatloaf in an Air Fryer
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the meatloaf.
- Use your hands to shape into a loaf.
- Cook in the air fryer.
- Make the ketchup glaze.
- Spread the glaze on the meatloaf and cook for a final 5 minutes.
I prefer to make this with beef as it has a higher fat content than chicken or turkey so it stays nice and juicy. You can swap some of the beef with another ground meat if you like.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can of course use your oven to cook your meatloaf. Cook it at 350F for around 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
Meatloaf does need breadcrumbs to absorb moisture and help hold everything together. You can use gluten-free breadcrumbs if you have an intolerance.
You can make the meatloaf a day or two ahead of time and keep it covered in the fridge until you are ready to cook it. Leftovers will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days and can be reheated in the air fryer at 320F for 5 minutes to warm it back through.
This air fryer meatloaf is great to serve with veggies and potato side dishes. Try it with:
This is one hearty and delicious meal that is so easy to make. Serve it up with your favorite sides for one tasty family meal.
- Don’t overwork the meatloaf mixture. Everything should be well combined, but over mixing it can cause the beef to become chewy and dense.
- You can place the meatloaf straight into the air fryer basket. If you prefer, you can lay it on some foil.
- I love the tomato glaze to finish off this meatloaf, but it will still be delicious without it.
When you need to serve up a hearty dinner for the family, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, this is a great go to recipe.
More Air Fryer Recipes to Try
This super easy meatloaf recipe is a must make recipe! It comes out so well in the air fryer and is totally hassle free! This is a keeper!
More Beef Recipes we Love
- Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
- Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Sauce
- Crockpot Beef Stew
- Beef Wellington
- Beef Tacos
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!